ADVERTISEMENT

UConn!

Let’s go Zach Edey!
Can you imagine if Purdue won by Purdue hitting a bunch of 3s - which they can - and even more if Edey had a huge game and Klingon fouled out?

Oh my goodness the bitching from Hurley would be next level insufferable. Worse than he’s ever been - which is a high bar to clear.

I’d be all in for seeing it too. 😏

Can you imagine if Purdue won by Purdue hitting a bunch of 3s - which they can - and even more if Edey had a huge game and Klingon fouled out?

Oh my goodness the bitching from Hurley would be next level insufferable. Worse than he’s ever been - which is a high bar to clear.

epic matchup

images
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

I’m not so sure that both of them get to the final game. That’s who I think will make it but imagine if bama smokes the nets from deep and makes UConn start pressing on offense. I’ve seen crazier things happen. And st could very well do the same thing. They didn’t play well their last game. As long as bama doesn’t win I’m fine. lol I have to live here.

I'm starting to come around and find myself rooting for the Wolpfackers! It is cute how happy they are and completely adorable when they try to talk junk to me. (All my casual gear is Tar Heel related) Everyone should feel some success every 40 years or so, so I will root for them to take down Edeynstein and Hurley's Horde!

I'm starting to come around and find myself rooting for the Wolpfackers! It is cute how happy they are and completely adorable when they try to talk junk to me. (All my casual gear is Tar Heel related) Everyone should feel some success every 40 years or so, so I will root for them to take down Edeynstein and Hurley's Horde!
Out of the teams left, that’s my thought. If they win the others don’t. They are local and keeps the rival good imo. They’ve always been behind puke and kensucky to me anyways.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT