ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Highlight Video

Steat

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 20, 2006
You Tube Quote from Owner of Site:
"This is a raw collection of dunks from games during the 1994/95 and 1997/98 seasons. The clips were copied from one old VHS player to another VHS player, which took hours of watching, rewinding, etc. before being converted into an MP4. Some games deteriorated over time and were unable to be used in this highlight reel but I tried to grab as many as I could to showcase just how athletic and entertaining these Tar Heel teams were. A few plays are a bit shaky but overall I am pleased with how the final product turned out. The 94-95 and 97-98 teams provided college basketball with 2 of the most exciting teams in college basketball history, in my opinion. Hope you enjoy it. (*Sheed's first 3 dunks were from his freshman season and Carter's first 2 dunks were from his freshman season as well)".

Last edited:
WOW!

Sometimes you forget how amazing those athletes were. Cota and McInnis were not the focus, but their play also stands out. The dunks are spectacular AND the quality and precision of the passes are also unprecedented!

Reactions: Heels5150
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT