ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-UNC-A(UNC WINS 11-2)

DF1972

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 1, 2006
Top of the 2nd, 0-0. B. Moss is the Tar Heel pitcher. Normally a weekend starter.

Ramirez makes a highlight reel catch in RF. UNC-A goes down in order.

Bottom of the 2nd, scoreless game.

UNC adds 3 more runs, leads 6-0, top of the 4th:)

Thanks for the updates DF! I can't listen/watch tonight. Sounds like a good night so far.

John, you are welcome. UNC-A has a rally going with a lead off double, a walk and an RBI single. UNC leads 6-1, 2 outs, runner at 1st, top of the 4th. UNC-A is getting good lumber on Moss' pitches this inning.

UNC heads to the bottom of the 4th, leading 6-1.

UNC leads 6-1, bottom of the 5th. UNC has made some excellent defensive plays tonight.

UNC leads 6-1, top of the 6th. Lead off double but followed by a strike out and two hard hit balls to the warning track(long outs).

A.J.(I cannot spell or pronounce the young man's last name) is pitching for UNC in relief of Moss.
Aaron John Bogucki

Last edited:
UNC-A strands runners at 1st and 3rd. A.J. strikes out 2 batters to end the inning and threat. A.J. is throwing heat.

UNC leads 6-1, bottom of the 6th.

UNC strands runners at 1st and 2nd, leads 6-1, top of the 7th. Skye has had 3 at bats with runners in scoring position and flied out 3 times. He has been outstanding in CF, but UNC really needs the young man to get a hot bat down the stretch.

Nothing doing for UNC-A, UNC leads 6-1, bottom of the 7th.

Outstanding pitching and defense.

Reactions: Raising Heel
Top of the 8th, UNC leads 6-2, 2 outs. T. Kelley has relieved A.J.(Aaron John) Bogucki . Runner at 1st. Kelley gets the 3rd out with a KO.

Bottom of the 8th, UNC leads 6-2. AJ can throw some heat and had 5 KOs in relief before giving way to Kelley.

UNC leads 9-2 and is still batting in the bottom of the 8th. Sorry about the updates but it is very difficult to hear the UNC announcers on GOHEELS.TV. Background noise of the crowd and stadium music drowns out the announcers.

UNC leads 9-2 and is still batting in the bottom of the 8th. Sorry about the updates but it is very difficult to hear the UNC announcers on GOHEELS.TV. Background noise of the crowd and stadium music drowns out the announcers.
I can barely hear them at all. Must be an issue with the audio feed, I'm thinking.

Being finished with exams seems to agree with the Diamond Heels. Looks like they've got things under control. I'm wondering what the Moss start means for the weekend rotation, though. Could Thornton possibly get a start like a couple years ago? Or will they pitch Moss Sunday on 5 days' rest?

I can barely hear them at all. Must be an issue with the audio feed, I'm thinking.

Being finished with exams seems to agree with the Diamond Heels. Looks like they've got things under control. I'm wondering what the Moss start means for the weekend rotation, though. Could Thornton possibly get a start like a couple years ago? Or will they pitch Moss Sunday on 5 days' rest?

RH, good to see you, I had the same thoughts ^^^. UNC leads 11-2, top of the 9th. UNC-A used 4 pitchers in the bottom of the 8th.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT