ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Providence on 19 March 2016 for a trip to the sweet 16 game thread

He has 27 points on 14 shots. He's a marvelous player and had a terrific game. But he dealt with a team with probably an equal college player in Johnson and pretty damn good team. No reason to criticize Dunn at all tonight. He may have been the best player on the floor.
Hard to be the best player on the floor when you only play 20-25 minutes.

He has 27 points on 14 shots. He's a marvelous player and had a terrific game. But he dealt with a team with probably an equal college player in Johnson and pretty damn good team. No reason to criticize Dunn at all tonight. He may have been the best player on the floor.

Yeah, he is really, really, good. He'll be good in the NBA as well.

9456858-Illustration-of-a-Cake-with-a-Sweet-16-Sign-Stock-Illustration-birthday.jpg

Reactions: RoseHeel
I won't criticize Dunn. Kid is a baller and could have gone pro, but came back to get his degree. Hard nosed player who by all appearances seems to be the kind of player you would want in your program. Imagine that your no man on this team

Outstanding first week of the tournament for us, especially shutting the idiots up who said we wouldn't make it to the Sweet 16. Well, not only are we playing next weekend, but we beat two good teams like a drum to get there.

Indiana will be a much tougher team to beat, but if we play our game and keep the defensive intensity up like we have the last 4 games, we can beat anyone in the country. Right now the only team that truly worries me is Kansas and we all know what we have to do to see them.

Reactions: Archer2

He was the best player on the court. That's no disrespect to Brice who is a top 10 pick.

He was the best player on the court. That's no disrespect to Brice who is a top 10 pick.
You could tell he's a bit different from the other 9 players on the court. He has more bounce, more explosion and had unique court sense.

THis was kind of like when we routed OKlahoma with Blake Griffin in the elite 8. Griffin was the best player on the floor, but their team was far inferior.

I wish Dunn wasn't in our region and had a chance to get to the sweet 16. He's one of my favorite players in the country.

I won't criticize Dunn. Kid is a baller and could have gone pro, but came back to get his degree. Hard nosed player who by all appearances seems to be the kind of player you would want in your program. Imagine that your no man on this team

Outstanding first week of the tournament for us, especially shutting the idiots up who said we wouldn't make it to the Sweet 16. Well, not only are we playing next weekend, but we beat two good teams like a drum to get there.

Indiana will be a much tougher team to beat, but if we play our game and keep the defensive intensity up like we have the last 4 games, we can beat anyone in the country. Right now the only team that truly worries me is Kansas and we all know what we have to do to see them.

Indiana won't try to slow the pace, and I love that.

You could tell he's a bit different from the other 9 players on the court. He has more bounce, more explosion and had unique court sense.

THis was kind of like when we routed OKlahoma with Blake Griffin in the elite 8. Griffin was the best player on the floor, but their team was far inferior.

I wish Dunn wasn't in our region and had a chance to get to the sweet 16. He's one of my favorite players in the country.

How do you watch that and not become a fan? He was taking it to the rack like Westbrook..without the dunks ha. Dude has serious talent - no wonder why he's projected top 5. Bentil's stock is about to go up too.

Reactions: Heelicious
Kris Dunn is an outstanding player, DraftExpress has him going 1st round 5th pick by the Timberwolves, they'll need that floor general capability and he's got it.

Dunn has good size for a NBA guard, he has range, can drive can dish and hit fts. He reminds me of Irving with the Cavs who also can do all of those things. I would luv to see him with the Hornets because he and Kemba would be a great combination. Either way Dunn has a great future at the next level and I for one am glad UNC does not have to see him and his team anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT