ADVERTISEMENT

UNC vs Wisconsin Thursday 26 March 2015 game thread

Sure am tired of reading that UNC has no one who can cover Kaminsky or compete with the invincible Badgers but no one has mentioned who is going to hold Johnson and Paige. I for one am glad the game is decided on the court and not on the net.

Originally posted by Hark_The_Sound_2010:

TTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLSSS . . . !

Now last 3 possessions they turn into bad UNC...

Meeks 20 footer, a no reason double on Kaminsky leads to a 3, then a 18 footer from JP.

Everything they played so tough for was erased in 3 possessions.

I swear to God, if we dig down and double the post each time so that these white boys can just drill 3's all freaking game I'm going to freak out haha.

Let Kennedy, Brice, Joel and Hicks play 1v1. Kaminsky n co. are gonna get theirs, but I like our chances with the bigs playing 1v1 rather than letting their guards toast us from 3.

Double off dekker, JP 18 footer (just take the three - you are better at those), and two fouls in the floor already. Not so great

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
I really think we shouldn't double Kaminsky... he's gonna get his , but we can't get burned from the deep ball.
Agreed. They'll kill UNC from deep if they continue to double.

Originally posted by RoyWilliamsCOY:
I swear to God, if we dig down and double the post each time so that these white boys can just drill 3's all freaking game I'm going to freak out haha.
200_s.gif

LOL
laugh.r191677.gif

Loving what I'm seeing from James so far. Really playing good D and hit a great jumper.

Originally posted by RoyWilliamsCOY:
Way to attack JP. Way to ATTACK! Love that side of his game. No one can stay in front of this kid!
Very next possession he shoots a 2 (1ft inside the 3point line - my coach always referred to that as the dumbest shot in basketball) 3 seconds into the shot clock..

Marcus won't get two more open shots than that. Wonder why mp is a second half scorer? He just never seems to find a rhythm in the first half.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
3 ball from Justin... sweet! we need someone other than Marcus to hit some deep ones

9-9 with 13 minutest to go
This team plays at a whole different level when Justin Jackson can put it in the bucket. Dude is going to be a stud!

Theo burned first possession by Dekker. Not sure why JP isn't on him every play.

Sweet 16...we have a lineup of Berry, Britt, Pinson, Hicks, and Meeks....really??

ADVERTISEMENT