ADVERTISEMENT

Updated ACC Tournament Schedule

JohnGwaltney

Hall of Famer
Staff
Dec 30, 2011

Carolina plays Boston College at 11:00 am Thursday
Carolina plays N.C. State at 7:00 pm Friday

Wish I was home in Cincinnati rather than visiting family in New Bern...I'd be there too. Go Heels!
I have to admit something. I've been to many many UNC basketball games, a handful of football games & a couple volleyball matches. That was my first UNC baseball game & it was AWESOME. I had so much fun I'm going back tonight. I already had plans for the weekend but I can't pass up watching them tonight!

I have to admit something. I've been to many many UNC basketball games, a handful of football games & a couple volleyball matches. That was my first UNC baseball game & it was AWESOME. I had so much fun I'm going back tonight. I already had plans for the weekend but I can't pass up watching them tonight!
Besides enjoying amateur collegiate baseball, I enjoy the intimacy of the smaller crowd and open air venue.

Besides enjoying amateur collegiate baseball, I enjoy the intimacy of the smaller crowd and open air venue.
I'm more of a baseball guy anyway. My 12 year old old plays Elite Travel Ball so I don't get a lot of weekends to watch college baseball.
This year we're concentrating more on little league all stars, so I'm in town more. Glad we're able to catch the ACC tournament, it's been a awesome experience.
Might definitely try & plan a trip to NC next year to watch it again.

Reactions: osjr
This spring was the first time since my 17 year old youngest son was 4 we haven't been at the ball field every week. He has played since he could pick up a bat and this past February he was in the cages the week before HS tryouts and re injured his back. Stress fracture in his L5 in football in the fall slowed his workouts after the season, stress fracture in the L4 on the other side swinging a bat put him out for the season. I am afraid he won't play next year since he missed this year and wants to go back to basketball, which he dropped after his Freshman year.

Anyway, I coached baseball from the time he started and I love baseball more than any other sport. I am blessed to be less than an hour from Chapel Hill, but I am yet to get to the Bosh for a game. That will change next spring as one of my son's classmates and a kid he has played with since little league will be playing for the Tar Heels.

I am jealous of you being able to go to the games. I love college baseball more than any other sport, hands down. I with I had been able to get to a CWS game before they tore down Rosenblatt.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT