War Dogs- very good
Masterminds-funny
Deadpool-best I have seen in a ahwile

Hateful Eight-terrible
Bad Mom's-very funny
War Dogs- very good
Masterminds-funny
Deadpool-best I have seen in a ahwile
I loved Deadpool, haven't seen the middle 3, but I liked Hateful Eight. With that said, I'm a professed Tarantino fan, but I thought it was good, really liked the performances of Samuel L Jackson, Walton Goggins, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. To each their own though

I loved Deadpool, haven't seen the middle 3, but I liked Hateful Eight. With that said, I'm a professed Tarantino fan, but I thought it was good, really liked the performances of Samuel L Jackson, Walton Goggins, and Jennifer Jason Leigh. To each their own though

Im a huge Jackson and Goggins' (ever since The Shield) fan I lover characters I guess I just didn't care for the plot! If the movie would have had the action of Django with that cast it would have been an all timer IMO!

Reactions: heelz2345
Im a huge Jackson and Goggins' (ever since The Shield) fan I lover characters I guess I just didn't care for the plot! If the movie would have had the action of Django with that cast it would have been an all timer IMO!
Fair enough, to me, it was kind of Reservoir Dogs meets Django, if that makes sense, keeping a small cast of characters confined to one place, but this time the setting is in the old west. But I can see what you mean.

Reactions: notashelbyfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT