ADVERTISEMENT

What UNC portal player would you like to come back.. Not name Avery Jones.

blazers

Hall of Famer
Oct 8, 2001
I'd vote for having RaRa back since he seems like the type that could AT LEAST be a special teams contributor immediately. He was too small for LB, and sometimes couldn't find the ball or took horrific angles, but seems like he could work his body into being a fantastic gunner.

I'd vote for having RaRa back since he seems like the type that could AT LEAST be a special teams contributor immediately. He was too small for LB, and sometimes couldn't find the ball or took horrific angles, but seems like he could work his body into being a fantastic gunner.
He clearly lacked fundamentals, which is the reason he could not transition easily to play S. But that speed could produce good results, if he were willing to work very hard.

After the last two years, I don't want anyone back that played on defense. Can't remember who actually transferred at this point, so I guess I would just pick someone on offense who transferred.

After the last two years, I don't want anyone back that played on defense. Can't remember who actually transferred at this point, so I guess I would just pick someone on offense who transferred.
The backup QB
Justin Olson
Kendall Karr

Kicker J Kim.

The fan in me would say Beau but those injuries would've kept him out regardless of which uniform he was wearing. Will never forget week 1 in Mack 2.0 against SC in Charlotte.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT