ADVERTISEMENT

What was Your Very First Date's Name . . ? How Old Were You . . ?

BillyL

Resident Idiot
Gold Member
Aug 17, 2005
What was the reason for asking her/him out . . ?

A friend of mine was having a party on a Friday night and I asked a girl in my class, 'Holly' if she wanted to go to his party . . lots of music, his dad had a nice pool table and pinball machine in his basement. Lots of room for dancing . .

Mom drove me over to her house to pick her up . . the party ended at 10 PM. There were at least 20 of us there having a blast of a time.

Whatja got OOTB . . ?

Reactions: Raising Heel

A friend of mine was having a party on a Friday night and I asked a girl in my class, 'Holly' if she wanted to go to his party . . lots of music, his dad had a nice pool table and pinball machine in his basement. Lots of room for dancing . .

Mom drove me over to her house to pick her up . . the party ended at 10 PM. There were at least 20 of us there having a blast of a time.

Whatja got OOTB . . ?
Her name was Judy. I was 14 and my cousin wanted to date her sister but her mom and dad wouldn't let her go out by herself so me and her sister got to go. I tried to touch her boobs but she wouldn't let me, end of story.....

Lol i just wished her a happy mothers day on fb last sunday. Kim. I was 15 and she was 13 going on 25. A very early developer. Damn she was hot and still is. We went to the kiss concert at the asheville civic center in '76. We went steady off and on for two years. Then i left for unc and it ended.

In a bizarre twist i met my future wife some 10 yrs later. She had just broken up with an nfl player from the area. He went on to marry that same Kim shortly after. And the girl i had broken up with before meeting my wife had an affair with that same dude some time later and broke up their marriage. We never met but we had three women in common.

wow...i remember her name was marcy and it was in the sixth grade...she lived across the street from me and had a trampoline...she would invite me over all the time...i mean seriously, what a whore...anyway, that's all it took for 11/12 year old that wanted to punch it through a concrete wall.

it was to a friend's party and we made out for what seemed like an entire police song.

Shelly Watkins as a 13 year old going to Maria McKibbons party….what sucks is that thru 4 rounds of spin the bottle we did not get matched up once…..after the 4th round I said screw this and grabbed her hand….we showed back up when they finished after the 10th round!!!!! She also caused my first fight in school as some dude wanted to fight me for her…I told him no reason to fight since she was mine….he waited for me after class anyway and we got after it….the shop teacher broke it up after I put him on the ground….Shelly was mine for another 2 glorious months…..saw her on Facebook about a year ago….she is fatter than me now! Talk about almost ruining some great memories!!!!!

wow...i remember her name was marcy and it was in the sixth grade...she lived across the street from me and had a trampoline...she would invite me over all the time...i mean seriously, what a whore...anyway, that's all it took for 11/12 year old that wanted to punch it through a concrete wall.

it was to a friend's party and we made out for what seemed like an entire police song.
There is no part of this post that isn't absolutely hilarious. I'm LMAO right now.

Not sure how you define "date" but my earliest girl friend (two words) was probably Angie Myer in the 7th grade. We hung out all the time, but things got weird when a friend of hers asked me if I'd "go" with her. I said yes and didn't talk to her for the next three weeks, at which point I had a friend of mine tell her we weren't "going together" any more. Not my finest moment.

I was a late bloomer and moving/changing high schools set me back a bit, but my first honest date was taking Natalie York to a Halloween party at Megan Clode's house when I was 16. We were playing Truth or Dare and a mutual friend did me a solid by daring me to French kiss Natalie. Man I had the hots for that girl. Sweet girl with a pretty face and a huge rack despite a petite frame. Ah, memories....

Last edited:
Reactions: nctransplant
Date? Eeesh, I don't know. I remember my first game of spin the bottle in 6th grade. I remember my first piece of ass in 8th grade. I remember my first threesome in 10th grade. But my first date?...I can't recall.

Reactions: nctransplant
I don't remember my first date either. The wife and I were best friends in ninth grade. We never dated each other until college.

I feel bad... I have no idea! My first kiss was in 1st grade on the playground at recess. Cute little blond boy who I don't remember his name. Now my mom probably remembers as kids ratted us out when she came to school that day. Lucky for me mom wasn't too concerned.

Whatja got OOTB . . ?

Seventh grade Sadie Hawkins dance at my junior high school. Her name was Susan and she had the most beautiful brown eyes I'd ever seen.

I dated this girl named Laura in middle school. I think we kissed, though don't really remember that well. I know we went on a few family dates. I guess that counts. I was pretty young as I started college at 17 (birthdays and all that).

49924977.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT