ADVERTISEMENT

Which recruit/s are you glad didn't go to Carolina

Ozheelfan

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2004
Most recently for me: Class of 2005 - Josh McRoberts and Richard Hendrix

McBob was the #1 player in 2005 and chose Puke, that left Roy with offers to both Hendrix and another PF in the class. Hendrix chose to stay home while the Heels got the kid from Missouri........

This post was edited on 4/19 12:55 AM by Ozheelfan

Originally posted by Ozheelfan:
Most recently for me: Class of 2005 - Josh McRoberts and Richard Hendrix

McBob was the #1 player in 2005 and chose Puke, that left Roy with offers to both Hendrix and another PF in the class. Hendrix chose to stay home while the Heels got the kid from Missouri........

This post was edited on 4/19 12:55 AM by Ozheelfan
Good way go look at it.

LJ Rose without question. Roy offered him the PG scholly before he did Marcus Paige. Thank God Marcus jumped first.

Isn't this kind of an impossible question since every situation is different? There's no way to know whether those kids that chose to go elsewhere would have not flourished in the UNC system...just as much as the opposite of that could also be true.

I am willing to bet McBob would have had a better career @ UNC but glad our prize was Psycho-T. .

Originally posted by HeelFan58:

I am willing to bet McBob would have had a better career @ UNC but glad our prize was Psycho-T. .
Yeah, not a bad second prize. Kinda like being rejected by Miranda Kerr and ending up with Kate Upton..... not that I'd know about either scenario
3dgrin.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT