ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the Heel Yea for

Nice.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by heelmanwilm:
Tyler pritchett (sp?) 3 star lineman from auburn ala. Was expected to go to miss st. We werent even on the radar looks like.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
He hasn't even visited campus, which means he hasn't seen the facilities. And many kids, those who sign and those who don;t, who come from the SEC area or OH admit that they found UNC's football facilities more impressive than they expected.

Pritchett is not one of the most highly recruited OLmen from the SEC states, but he can become a top player. Plus, taking a guy from an SEC town away from the SEC is a nice thing any way to turn it.

Maybe next we can land GA OT Luke Elder, now that we have Pritchett and GA QB Byrd.

I think I read something that said he was the #1 ranked O-Lineman in Alabama. He could develop into a special lineman under our staff. Even more so, his commitment could open a pipeline in Alabama.

Originally posted by ACokeForRoy:
I think I read something that said he was the #1 ranked O-Lineman in Alabama. He could develop into a special lineman under our staff. Even more so, his commitment could open a pipeline in Alabama.
We already have 1 starter on the OL from the same HS.

A 3 star 5.5 rated OL and considered the best lineman in Alabama?

Kinda doubt it.

Originally posted by ole bowl guy:
A 3 star 5.5 rated OL and considered the best lineman in Alabama?

Kinda doubt it.
Deonte Brown is a 4 star OG - huge guy, amybe even 350. He's probably the only 4 star on the OL in AL so far for 2016. Sometimes, talent is concentrated in a state or region. For 2016, AL is loaded with LBs. I mean really loaded.

Pritchett will end up being a consensus Top 3 or 4 best picks on the OL from AL. And I won't be surprised if he winds up the consensus #2, pushing Brown for top AL OL recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT