ADVERTISEMENT

Who's your favorite college basketball team?

I really can't see that scenario happening much. While there might be some Tar Heel B-ball fans that pull for other football teams, its nowhere near the magnitude of dook fans that pull for Alabama or Notre Dame or some other front runner type college football team.

As for me, UNC fan all the way.

Last edited:
I have never known a single UNC football fan who had a different favorite basketball team.

Conversely, I have known, in person and on the Net, UNC basketball fans by the droves who barely keep up, if they keep up at all, with UNC football because either they follow the NFL religiously or they are football fans of ND, Penn St, Ohio St, Michigan, Nebraska, OU, Texas, SoCal, Bama, LSU, Tennessee, Florida, etc.

I pull for the Heels but its miles behind the NFL for me , I used to attend games and was more into it but years of misery have brought it down a few notches..

Heels in everything. I will say that I do pull for the Haywood Community College Timber Sports team. My wife is an instructor in the early childhood program and I have seen the team at several local events. The defending National Collegiate Champion is a graduate of their forestry program. They have several cute gals on the team whom will make some lucky guy great wives if they are into burning wood.

UNC in all sports....

Also pack bass fishing....This is our State on the Lake....Statement...We are fishing...Fish life....Just got a huge commit from Jim Bob Smith from down east...Will be the next star...Word is he can cast it a country mile....

There is only one college basketball team and I only watch games that involve Carolina. I do hate two other teams and have strong dislike for several but I don't watch their games. I have been told that I am a typical UNC fan and an azzhole...

TAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT