ADVERTISEMENT

Why I want us and Dook to meet with 1 loss

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Because we'd both be ranked, and we'd have a shot, a long one but a shot, to host Game Day.

FSU is at Clemson that day, but both have been part of Game Day.

TCU is at Ok St, but Stillwater is a dead place, and I think Game Day has been there.

LSU at Bama is the obvious choice. But how many times has each been part of Game Day?

In having Game Day in Chapel Hill, ESPN would be investing wisely in the future of the UNC-Dook rivalry in all sports.

it will be LSU-Bama. the whole country is waiting for that one. every time talking heads talk about the playoff picture they point to that game.

it will be LSU-Bama. the whole country is waiting for that one. every time talking heads talk about the playoff picture they point to that game.
Yes, they do.

And in terms of playoffs and respect for ACC football, it is worse than that. On Game Day, they spent time talking about the 4 playoff teams. The entire group assumed the ACC would not have a team among the 4. They even talked about how an 11-1 ND team could get in - and ND's lone loss is to Clemson. Nobody raised the issue of an undefeated Clemson or undefeated FSU.

The above is the reason we need the ACC 's best teams now (Clemson, FSU, UNC, Pitt, Dook) to win out save when we play each other. That is the only way we can hope to end the season with at least 3 ranked teams and 1 in the playoffs.

I like your post and i agree with you,with that being said, I don't mean too go off topic.BUT IF ANY ONE WANTS TOO SELL ME 2 OR 3 TICKETS TO THE TARHEELS AND DOOKIES FOOTBALL GAME THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME . CELL 919-943-9132 OR MY E MAIL IS coateseldridge@yahoo.com ...Thanks alot GOD BLESS

i want the carolina dook rivalry to be a non event in every sport because carolina is so much better.
i don't want dook to ever win another game in any sport. EVER!

and i sure as hell don't want to listen to a gameday love fest about what a great job cutcliffe has done and how wonderful the student athletes at dook are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT