ADVERTISEMENT

Why Is Everyone So On Edge Today . . . ?

Oh my sweeties, I'm having a good laugh today so don't spoil it for me. He doesn't bother me. He's cool.

But whatever you do, don't quit talking about her or worse yet, put her on ignore.

She would rather be called a fat skanky whore than she would have you ignore her.

But whatever you do, don't quit talking about her or worse yet, put her on ignore.

She would rather be called a fat skanky whore than she would have you ignore her.
Stop being an idiot. Would you rather I crawl in a corner and cry my eyes out???? I'm just letting you show everyone how "nasty" you can be to a woman. No one calls me names, belittles me or is rude to me in person so letting you "kick my ass" on here doesn't bother me because I know exactly who I am and what I am not. Carry on.

Stop being an idiot. Would you rather I crawl in a corner and cry my eyes out???? I'm just letting you show everyone how "nasty" you can be to a woman. No one calls me names, belittles me or is rude to me in person so letting you "kick my ass" on here doesn't bother me because I know exactly who I am and what I am not. Carry on.

Child please. I don't care what you do.

And if you want me to quit calling you out for beimg a pathetic attention whore, then just quit responding to my poasts or attempting to be cute by calling me out in different threads.

But we all know you cant do that because you love any attention that anyone will give you, no matter how nasty it is.

Child please. I don't care what you do.

And if you want me to quit calling you out for beimg a pathetic attention whore, then just quit responding to my poasts or attempting to be cute by calling me out in different threads.

But we all know you cant do that because you love any attention that anyone will give you, no matter how nasty it is.
LOL you always jump on me for anything even if I'm not responding to you. I have no idea why. I'm not anything like you seem to think I am but whatever....

LOL you always jump on me for anything even if I'm not responding to you. I have no idea why. I'm not anything like you seem to think I am but whatever....

Try an experiment. Quit responding to my poasts and otherwise acknowledging my presence. You will find that the sentiment will be gladly reciprocated.

But there is a better chance of G7 calling for Britt over Berry than there is of you not asking for attention.

Try an experiment. Quit responding to my poasts and otherwise acknowledging my presence. You will find that the sentiment will be gladly reciprocated.

But there is a better chance of G7 calling for Britt over Berry than there is of you not asking for attention.
Oh okay. So if any one of us responds to you, we are merely seeking attention??? Okay, got it.

Oh okay. So if any one of us responds to you, we are merely seeking attention??? Okay, got it.

No you fat blithering idiot of a whore. You specifically called me out in 2 threads. I responded to those 2 threads and as usual, you have been enamored with the attention.

Plus, I enjoy talking with all of the others.

Nah, he's that much of an asshole. I feel sorry for his wife.

Nah, he's really not much of an asshole at all unless you deserve it.

And my wife wouldn't give 2 shits about what some pathetic attention whore feels one way or the other. She, like me, would feel sorry for you, which i do.

You need attention so badly that you beg me to respond. It's pitiful and pathetic, and it is only because I feel sorry for you that I keep giving you what you so desperately need, you fat ugly bitch.

Nah, he's really not much of an asshole at all unless you deserve it.

And my wife wouldn't give 2 shits about what some pathetic attention whore feels one way or the other. She, like me, would feel sorry for you, which i do.

You need attention so badly that you beg me to respond. It's pitiful and pathetic, and it is only because I feel sorry for you that I keep giving you what you so desperately need, you fat ugly bitch.
71, you're trying too hard, lighten up...

Blowups like this at the end of the day are a disservice to the rest of us -- this needs to happen around 10am to help us pass the day.

In all seriousness - it's a shame that politics are this decisive. And because of two people we're electing who, in the grand scheme, couldn't give two shits about any of us.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Blowups like this at the end of the day are a disservice to the rest of us -- this needs to happen around 10am to help us pass the day.

In all seriousness - it's a shame that politics are this decisive. And because of two people we're electing who, in the grand scheme, couldn't give two shits about any of us.

Has nothing to do with politics.

Yes!! Divorce equals two Christmases! Whoo-hoo!

Myth.

My birthday is at Christmas and I have the luxury of seemingly enjoying the double Christmas thing since I was 5 years old, but that shit backfires. Now, we have 5 families to visit over the holidays, which winds up just pissing somebody off and my wife and I grumpy as hell. We usually wish the holidays would just come and go. This would have been so much easier had my mom and dad decided not to have each other's car towed on purpose to prove a point...or not quit their job to smoke pot...you know...actually tried to get along!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT