ADVERTISEMENT

Womens basketball issues.....

Problems within the women's program in addition to the likelihood that it is going to get blasted with penalties from the NCAA.

what did they do. I am so sick of my university being drug through the mud that I just stopped reading a lot of the stuff.

the womens program is going to get hammered. as much as Sylvia wants to say it's all speculation, it's not. Saw where Movanga (sp?) is also transferring. That ship is sinking like the titanic which is unfortunate for a storied program on the women's side but there's no denying that there will be a heavy hand from the NCAA given what was in the reports pertaining to women's basketball and their academic advisor. i do not agree with punishing kids now for what those before them did. fine the school substantially, fire coaches or administrators involved but don't hurt the kids that had nothing to do with it but that's how the NCAA rolls

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
With everything that is coming out, you have to wonder if Diamond Deshields knew
that something was up. She came in with Gray, Mavunga, and Washington and
planned to be at UNC for the duration.

I don't believe anyone "knows" anything at this point, in spite of how "sure" many seem to be. We haven't responded to the NCAA yet and the NCAA hasn't ruled anything yet. But perception is reality, and if these players (and others) BELIEVE they know what will happen, they will act accordingly. A real shame.

With everything that is coming out, you have to wonder if Diamond Deshields knew
that something was up. She came in with Gray, Mavunga, and Washington and
planned to be at UNC for the duration.
No insider information, but Deshields' body language on the court and in the huddle always seemed to suggest poor chemistry with her teammates. Despite her obvious talent she always seemed to be the black sheep of the team.

No insider information, but Deshields' body language on the court and in the huddle always seemed to suggest poor chemistry with her teammates. Despite her obvious talent she always seemed to be the black sheep of the team.

Plus her eyes were elsewhere from day 1.

And the hits just keep on coming. I hope all works out for the Lady Heels and Coach Hatchell. Loyalty & commitment isn't part of today's youth upbringing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT