ADVERTISEMENT

Women's College to admit men....

GACMAN

Hall of Famer
Oct 19, 2004
who are transitioning into women but won't allow women who are transitioning into men...but if you decide to come here and then transition into a man while here you can stay. So in a nut shell ( or nutless shell) the new (alter) reality at Smith College is: if you were born with a penis (thereby making you a male, right?) and you still have a penis but you identify as having a vagina (though you really don’t) that makes you a female and you may be admitted to Smith. But if you were born with a vagina (thereby making you a female, right?) and you still have one but you identify as having a penis (though you really don’t) you cannot gain admittance to this “all-female” educational institution? Welcome to the new liberal Amerika!!!!

Okay I'll try to break this down for you since you obviously have no understanding whatsoever.

Nobody is disputing that someone born with a penis is biologically a male. However due to hormonal imbalances, and various other biological causes, many people who are born with a certain biological gender, do not identify as that gender psychologically. So biologically, someone could be male, but psychologically, they think, act, and feel like a woman. Or vice versa. Its a legitimate medical condition whether you like it or not.

Its normal to fear what you don't understand. But its not like any of them would want to go home with you anyways, so chill out.

Reactions: strummingram
I wonder where gender neutral, gender confused, non gender, gender queer and gender with no genders fall into this mess of confusion?

I wonder where gender neutral, gender confused, non gender, gender queer and gender with no genders fall into this mess of confusion?

Wherever they please. It certainly isn't for people like you to decide

Okay I'll try to break this down for you since you obviously have no understanding whatsoever.

Nobody is disputing that someone born with a penis is biologically a male. However due to hormonal imbalances, and various other biological causes, many people who are born with a certain biological gender, do not identify as that gender psychologically. So biologically, someone could be male, but psychologically, they think, act, and feel like a woman. Or vice versa. Its a legitimate medical condition whether you like it or not.

Its normal to fear what you don't understand. But its not like any of them would want to go home with you anyways, so chill out.

There are a few people in these parts that seem to think like women.

It's a legitimate medical condition alright. It's called a mental disorder and it demands treatment - not for society to change our standards on gender. And people like you and the other gender apologists think you're being "accepting" but what you're really doing is contributing to the worsening of someone's mental health.

It's absolutely no different than if I were to think I'm a horse and not a human. If I went walking around on all fours, and neighing, people would be very concerned.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/mic...atrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

So, are you saying the school does not admit students the way Gacman described?

Jeez. Live and let live. Isn't that the conservative way?

Jeez. Live and let live. Isn't that the conservative way?

Oh come one...is that the best you got? I was certain that you were going to educate us on human psychology and dispute what one of the world's most accomplished psychiatrists said. I am disappoint.

For the record, I don't give a damn if you want to call yourself a man, woman, or a f@cking toaster. But I want to call it what it is - a mental disorder. And I want everyone to call it that instead of changing societal norms to not offend the 17 people in the country that are suffering from it. I want people to stop being scared to say, "we're not changing for you. You change for us or deal with being different."

Reactions: coolwaterunc
Oh come one...is that the best you got? I was certain that you were going to educate us on human psychology and dispute what one of the world's most accomplished psychiatrists said. I am disappoint.

For the record, I don't give a damn if you want to call yourself a man, woman, or a f@cking toaster. But I want to call it what it is - a mental disorder. And I want everyone to call it that instead of changing societal norms to not offend the 17 people in the country that are suffering from it. I want people to stop being scared to say, "we're not changing for you. You change for us or deal with being different."

Its a private school. Who cares?

But to your point about society in general, I completely agree.

Society doesn't have to change. You can go right ahead calling people weird for their sexual identity or preference. You can even call it a mental disorder. Freedom of expression is the lifeblood of liberty.

Some of us choose to be understanding. What's so wrong with that? You say you want everyone to call it a mental disorder. Why? Seems like you feel threatened in some way. Which is weird considering there's only 17 of them... :rolleyes:

who are transitioning into women but won't allow women who are transitioning into men...but if you decide to come here and then transition into a man while here you can stay. So in a nut shell ( or nutless shell) the new (alter) reality at Smith College is: if you were born with a penis (thereby making you a male, right?) and you still have a penis but you identify as having a vagina (though you really don’t) that makes you a female and you may be admitted to Smith. But if you were born with a vagina (thereby making you a female, right?) and you still have one but you identify as having a penis (though you really don’t) you cannot gain admittance to this “all-female” educational institution? Welcome to the new liberal Amerika!!!!
The really interesting item about this post is getting lost in all the BS. Is it true that males who identify
The main item of interest in this post is being overlooked. Is it true that males who identify as female will be admitted but females who identify as males will not and if so, why?

Last edited:
Society doesn't have to change. You can go right ahead calling people weird for their sexual identity or preference. You can even call it a mental disorder. Freedom of expression is the lifeblood of liberty.

Some of us choose to be understanding. What's so wrong with that? You say you want everyone to call it a mental disorder. Why? Seems like you feel threatened in some way. Which is weird considering there's only 17 of them... :rolleyes:

You can be as understanding as you want to be. I would never tell you not to. But when it's suggested that we have "gender neutral" bathrooms or that we should allow men that identify as women to go into women's bathrooms, you should be just as opposed to that as I. Because that's what's wrong - that we entertain the idea of suiting the minority's needs while spitting in the face of the majority.

In our civilization, we have men and women. Most people subscribe to this. So it's on the deviant to fit in with the majority of society not expect the majority of society to alter the views or our way of life to suit the deviant's needs.

Men should never go into a women's bathroom. There should be no exceptions.

I was once at a club years ago that had completely open bathrooms, where men or women could go together. That was strange.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT