ADVERTISEMENT

Worst customer service you’ve experienced first hand

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
hardee’s in easley sc. i walk in at an off hour and noones at the counter or in the back that i can see. I stand there for a while and finally hear a loud sigh behind me and an employee whos been sitting in the dining room eating reluctantly walks around the counter and stands in front of me chewing with raised eyebrows. Then swallows and says “yea?” I laughed and walked out.

I just mentioned this in the worst car thread, but I'll tell it here as well. I rented a car from enterprise for a week. I specifically asked for them to put the total cost of the rental on the bill, because I was getting reimbursed. I paid it upfront after asking multiple times if this included everything. About a week after I got back, I received a letter in the mail telling me I owed them over $100. When I told them that wasn't the price I was quoted, the guy said that he didn't include everything in the quote because he wanted to help me out. How the hell does that help me out? I refused to pay and now I'm banned from renting a car with enterprise.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I just mentioned this in the worst car thread, but I'll tell it here as well. I rented a car from enterprise for a week. I specifically asked for them to put the total cost of the rental on the bill, because I was getting reimbursed. I paid it upfront after asking multiple times if this included everything. About a week after I got back, I received a letter in the mail telling me I owed them over $100. When I told them that wasn't the price I was quoted, the guy said that he didn't include everything in the quote because he wanted to help me out. How the hell does that help me out? I refused to pay and now I'm banned from renting a car with enterprise.

This exact thing happened to me! They called me a werk after the fact and said that i owed for something...insurance i think. And wanted me to come by and pay it. Lol. Yea right.

Reactions: tarheel0910
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT