ADVERTISEMENT

Wow, how bout them Cards and Bears?

Aug 29, 2013
Looks like Clemson is going to spank the Cards in Louisville and Mississippi will probably smack the bears in the mouth in Berkeley.

So does that QB and the receivers at Cal still look so imprsessive NOW?

Fedora. He sold the university a Pinto posing as Ferrari and he had that Pinto firing on all four cylinders today against a Yugo. UNC, a really good CUSA team.

Reckon if the University would ease up on admissions in football, which would lead to more success, better bowls, and more money, maybe they could build that fancy, shmancy new basketball arena with all those private, luxury suites those rich hypocrites want. Maybe.

Damn dude. Ima let it slide. Cuz id be willing to wager you wouldnt say that to my face. Youre just angy..a wittle angy a bit. And you wanna take it out on anonymous people. Were you a victim of abuse when you was a wittle kiddy?

Hmmm? Wittle poo baby?

Uh oh...Cals gonna make a game of it.

Make ya feel better Archer2 fella?

Cal goes up one with a field goal.
Am i gonna eat some crow?

Looks like ill eat the crow on the Bears, Rebels game. Its 17 16 Bears with less than 4 to go. Ugly game. But looks like the Bears go 3-0.
Hope that makes all the excuse makers feel more better. Hey, the Bears beat a SEC team, so they must be real good, right?

Last edited:
You might be a troll if ...

troll_o1mytj.png

@dgheel57 @heelbent

Judging by your grammar, you're either ten years old or mentally challenged. So "Ima let it slide".

Yeah, you probably should. I must have hit an exposed nerve. Worry less about my grammer and your issues with telling anonymous people to "GFY". If you ever run across someone you have, you may get your teeth pushed down your throat.

A troll and an internet tough guy too.

internet-tough-guy-300x248.jpg
and you have reading comprehension issues I never said I would do it I said it could possibly happen if you tell people to go f*** themselves idiot

Lest I refresh your memory how you told me to go f*** myself initially so who's the pretend tough guy

Damn dude. Ima let it slide. Cuz id be willing to wager you wouldnt say that to my face. Youre just angy..a wittle angy a bit. And you wanna take it out on anonymous people. Were you a victim of abuse when you was a wittle kiddy?

Hmmm? Wittle poo baby?

I love it when people like you always assume what people say on a computer they would not say to others face,bottom line is...You don't know who you are dealing with,not everybody on the net is living in mom and dads basement.

Reactions: Raising Heel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT