ADVERTISEMENT

Wow...you boys are good.

Feb 12, 2005
Roy needs to retire, and you need more players leave for NBA draft. Good inside, outside game tonight. Unbelievable talent. Good win. Should be a good Kansas (or Nova?) v UNC final. PAige is a baller, and certainly quieted his critics.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
Thanks and I agree on everything but the players leaving and Roy retiring, lol!

Roy needs to retire, and you need more players leave for NBA draft. Good inside, outside game tonight. Unbelievable talent. Good win. Should be a good Kansas (or Nova?) v UNC final. PAige is a baller, and certainly quieted his critics.

Thank you for the kind words. Sad thing is there are some dumb ass UNC "fans" who actually think Roy should retire.

Well, I certainly don't want or expect Roy to retire anytime soon.

However . . . if he beats Kansas for the championship, he could probably retire a happy man.

Think of it. He says this is his favorite team. Meaning a good memory to retire on. It would be his 3rd championship. And he would finally have the Kansas monkey off his back.

Pretty sweet.

I have my fingers crossed that he will accomplish all of that - but not retire.

After all, if Justin and Kennedy and Isaiah return we're looking pretty darn good for next year, too. It will be sad to see Marcus and Brice and Joel James go, but the challenge of building next year's team from returning and incoming players should put a smile on Roy's face.

Roy almost teared up during is post game presser last night. He was discussing why this his favorite team, because all the stuff that's been going on the last few years. Talked about how he's never had his integrity questioned like it has been and these kids have stuck with him through it all. I wouldn't want another coach. Roy is a special coach and person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT