ADVERTISEMENT

Wow

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
It's almost everything I have said for years is wrong with and inherent in Roy's system (his ideology) coming together in 1 game. Against a 2nd rate Arkansas team.

Roy is not going to change. If you are happy with this, more pow'r to ye, as Brisco Darlin would say. But I hate to see talent wasted year after year.

Even as I type, UNC players are showing massive court stupidity in the face of a half-thug playground group of overgrown kids.

It's almost everything I have said for years is wrong with and inherent in Roy's system (his ideology) coming together in 1 game. Against a 2nd rate Arkansas team.

Roy is not going to change. If you are happy with this, more pow'r to ye, as Brisco Darlin would say. But I hate to see talent wasted year after year.

Even as I type, UNC players are showing massive court stupidity in the face of a half-thug playground group of overgrown kids.
Love coach but his sub patterns in the first half were head scratchers ..

Reactions: GoNtheDistance

Yeah... he's just never going to deliver is he?

4 Final Fours, 2 NCAA Championships, 8 Regular Season Championships, 3 ACC Tournament Championships (and 7 ACC title game appearances), since 2003 and... 800+ career wins faster than any other coach.

Oh, and only allowing NCSU to beat him 2 or 3 times in 14 years.

Such wasted talent. OP is a mow-ron.

Last edited:
Some folks can't be happy with anything, while others will take piss in their cereal and call it a new flavor.

Ugliest game I've seen in years. Survive and Advance, but there was a very favorable chance we were going back to Chapel Hill. Anyone to tell you otherwise is full of it.

4 Final Fours, 2 NCAA Championships, 8 Regular Season Championships, 3 ACC Tournament Championships (and 7 ACC title game appearances), since 2003 and... 800+ career wins faster than any other coach.

The OP is upset Carolina won,he's a Fball fan only and hates BBall period.Just read his rants on the Blitz.

The OP is upset Carolina won,he's a Fball fan only and hates BBall period.Just read his rants on the Blitz.

I recall him saying our 2015-16 team would be like the previous year(s) and we'd never make the FF after our loss to Northwestern. Never saw him around much after that...

You mean Hubert Davis?
giphy.gif

that corner that dook and Giles turned was really just one of those GPS slight rights.

I love this team, especially the Junior class. I expect that against top competition they will raise their games. They better.

I wonder if he gets this bent when Fedora's teams make mental mistakes at the worst times in games. And how he continues to be incapable of recruiting anything above average in the trenches. Because I am sure as hell tired of being a strictly finesse football team. QB's might love it but guys like Hood aren't going to be coming down here to run the ball in the future until the O line recruiting gets better.

I wonder if he gets this bent when Fedora's teams make mental mistakes at the worst times in games. And how he continues to be incapable of recruiting anything above average in the trenches. Because I am sure as hell tired of being a strictly finesse football team. QB's might love it but guys like Hood aren't going to be coming down here to run the ball in the future until the O line recruiting gets better.
Yeah , he really does

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT