ADVERTISEMENT

You are being made into an action figure

The guy I quoted.
I know, I know.... it was a joke* attempt. Ya see, I was trying to act like I had @ticket2ride04 on ignore** and couldn't see who you were responding to, since you were talking about ignoring him.

*if a joke needs this much explanation, it obviously wasn't a good one; I'll shut up now.

**I wish there was a way to put entire threads on ignore.

First accessory - a Yeti tumbler. And I'm talking about the big 32 oz one. First of all, this is very descriptive. My Yeti tumbler is like an Amex card, I don't leave home without it. Secondly, it could be used as a weapon. I can imagine playing with my little GSD action figure and having him save the world from the nefarious @uncboy10 by smashing him over the head repeatedly with the Yeti tumbler. What young boy doesn't dream about that? Lastly, there's some opportunity for corporate partnership there.

Second accessory - a can of Copenhagen long cut wintergreen. Not only does this particular accessory meet the habitual nicotine needs of your GSD action figure, but the can's reflective tin top can be used to deflect bullets, laser beams, light rays, etc. And what else would explain the circle worn into the back pocket of the GSD action figure's jeans?

Third accessory - two male children sidekicks. One that looks to be a smart mouth preadolescent and the other a 7 year old Mowgli type that apparently was raised by pack animals in the wild. Neither serve any purpose whatsoever to the GSD action figure. Customers continuously lose these two accessories and spend most of their time, not playing with the GSD action figure but trying to locate and corral the two smaller accessories.

First accessory - a Yeti tumbler. And I'm talking about the big 32 oz one. First of all, this is very descriptive. My Yeti tumbler is like an Amex card, I don't leave home without it. Secondly, it could be used as a weapon. I can imagine playing with my little GSD action figure and having him save the world from the nefarious @uncboy10 by smashing him over the head repeatedly with the Yeti tumbler. What young boy doesn't dream about that? Lastly, there's some opportunity for corporate partnership there.

Second accessory - a can of Copenhagen long cut wintergreen. Not only does this particular accessory meet the habitual nicotine needs of your GSD action figure, but the can's reflective tin top can be used to deflect bullets, laser beams, light rays, etc. And what else would explain the circle worn into the back pocket of the GSD action figure's jeans?

Third accessory - two male children sidekicks. One that looks to be a smart mouth preadolescent and the other a 7 year old Mowgli type that apparently was raised by pack animals in the wild. Neither serve any purpose whatsoever to the GSD action figure. Customers continuously lose these two accessories and spend most of their time, not playing with the GSD action figure but trying to locate and corral the two smaller accessories.

What's GSD, it sounds awful.

I know, I know.... it was a joke* attempt. Ya see, I was trying to act like I had @ticket2ride04 on ignore** and couldn't see who you were responding to, since you were talking about ignoring him.

*if a joke needs this much explanation, it obviously wasn't a good one; I'll shut up now.

**I wish there was a way to put entire threads on ignore.
If it makes you feel any better, I got the joke.

maxresdefault.jpg

51AFmRl8IcL.jpg

s-l640.jpg

These two come as a set
AUSTRALIAN-SHEPHERD-dog-HANDPAINTED-FIGURINE-Resin-Statue-TRICOLOR-_1.jpg

Reactions: heelmanwilm
I’m not sure what just happened
I answered the thread question... vividly.
GI Joe is going to kick his ass....a lot.
It depends on the kid who is playing with me. They might use me to play in the band at the USO shows and GI Joe cheers for me, until the barbie's come off the helicopter... like that scene in Apocalypse Now.

Or, maybe, the kid is a sissy and uses me to teach GI Joe that the guns are not necessary and music is the great equalizer! One can only hope.

Reactions: UNC '92
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT