ADVERTISEMENT

You know what we should do?

200.gif

Reactions: tarheel0910
We'll need to assemble our troops in another venue. If you recall, our first mission was derailed by a mole. We'll have to take measures to ensure that does not happen again.

Let me work the strategy over the next day or two. I'll do a little recon on the target to make sure it's still the rendezvous point. Stand fast, soldier.

Reactions: UNC71-00
We'll need to assemble our troops in another venue. If you recall, our first mission was derailed by a mole. We'll have to take measures to ensure that does not happen again.

Let me work the strategy over the next day or two. I'll do a little recon on the target to make sure it's still the rendezvous point. Stand fast, soldier.
As for strategy planning: make a Google doc. It's the best way to have a collaborative environment.

Also, just did some quick recon on some randomly selected boards and it's going to be tough to find a true "random school" (relative to UNC) board that has a free board with actual traffic.

Just checked out Texas Tech, Washington, Oregon State, and Nevada.... the first three only had a premium board with regular traffic and the last one had no traffic, period.

If was funny when everyone liked those old poast on random sites. Those dudes was like, "what the crap? I posted that 3 years ago"

Reactions: JuleZ '02 HEEL
So is this happening or nah?

Sorry I haven't checked back in. Yes. I am in favor of doing this. But I say we go with the original mission - Operation Goldfinch. The time difference will give us time to assemble while they're still sleeping out there. I say we target the Tuesday morning following Labor Day. Shit,...I've said too much. We'll take our plans to the private messaging.

Sorry I haven't checked back in. Yes. I am in favor of doing this. But I say we go with the original mission - Operation Goldfinch. The time difference will give us time to assemble while they're still sleeping out there. I say we target the Tuesday morning following Labor Day. Shit,...I've said too much. We'll take our plans to the private messaging.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT