ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite beers

carolinablue34

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2016
Massachusetts
Don't know bout the rest of you guys, but I love a cold one on a sunny afternoon.

Me personally I love Stella, Yuengling, Newcastle, Narragansett, Sam Adams lager, and a Czech Pilsner.

Reactions: Raising Heel
grimbergen_dubbel.jpg

Volume drinking: Bud Light . Mich Ultra(preferred because of low carb) Lite , Coors Light , Corona Light and any number of others. Once I get going just want to know there are reserves. As far as with dinner or with a good cigar: Stella , Heineken , any of several Sam Adams entries. hell there are very few I don't like , every time I go in a bar/restaurant with a bunch of taps , I look for something new to try.

Hell , let's just say my favorite beer is the one's in bottles , cans or draft.

I like Light or Lite beers, but when I drink them I fee like John Daly in that I am not really drinking because the alcohol content is so low. All they do is make me pee.

I like Light or Lite beers, but when I drink them I fee like John Daly in that I am not really drinking because the alcohol content is so low. All they do is make me pee.
That's the beauty of it. You can drink and drink and drink but never really get hammered. The excessive peeing is definitely a drawback, though.

Coors, not Coors light, I hate when I ask "Do you have Coors" and the answer is "Coors light"! Not the same thing!
Michelob Ultra
If I get up Carolina way, I try to get some Red Oak or Natty Greene's. In VA I look for Devil's Backbone from Lexington.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT