ADVERTISEMENT

2015 Front Seven Recruiting

khalidha

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2001
It is eerily quiet on here. I know guys want more mod info but I also come here to have banter with fellow fans.

With that said, I think we are going to have a monster LB haul this year and solid DT's. I am not sure how the DE's stack right now...I would appreciate any insight from guys who our targets are and potential playmakers.

My Wishlist
- yes...again! We usually get one or two guys but I'm hoping better on-field results pushes a few more guys our way)
- feel free to talk about other guys and provide any game insight from you have seen first hand...THANKS!

LB (4)
Johnathan Smith 6'0 - 214
I really like this guy and the way he hits and gets to the ball.

Keion Joyner 6'4 - 205
I really think he and Yulee would be a GREAT pair of LB's for us and Smith is no slouch either. They could form a nasty tandem!!!

Donte Evans 6'2 - 226 or Cameron Brown 6'5 - 200
Seen only limited video but both of guys look to have upside. Brown may even grow in to a DE...

Juquan Yulee 6'1 -240
His post-Alabama article was positive in my sight. He has been on campus several times and hopefully we get him to keep coming back. He had a lot things to say about Carolina. We will have to wait a while to find out and he is probably worth the wait.

DT (3)
I would be happy with two out of these three but really would like two space eaters at a minimum...
Kyree Campbell 6'4 - 270

Christian Colon 6'3 - 300

Dexter Lawrence 6'5 - 290

DE (1 or 2)
????? (If only one...hopefully he is a stud)
I'm not sure who sticks out so far. I'm also not sure who has genuine interest in us. Okwara will probably be good but I think he is headed out of state like his brother.

Any help here guys??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News