ADVERTISEMENT

2020 recruiting and commitments

We about to wreck the recruiting trail... and dont look now but Florida state is hot too as well as Clemson and Miami the ACC is fixing to get lit

I like that Mack gets it. He sees we need to build with defensive players. Our recruiting the last 6 years has had 4 star recruits, but way too many on the offensive side of the ball. Now he starts the 2020 class with 2 4-star defensive players. I'd like to see him get a dozen 4 star guys with 6 on both sides of the ball (ideally).

Reactions: JimmyinVA
i would be quite happy if UNC were the only ACC team to have great recruiting and every other team stunk.
I'm right here too. Long term the ACC needs to be a strong conf, but in 2019 i'd be okay with squalor and misery all around the coastal and much of the atlantic.

What makes me most happy in recruiting? Top OL and D Front 7. A 4* LB from VA? That is truly a great sign.

Reactions: Archer2
i'd be perfectly happy if every year the argument was whether to take an undefeated carolina team from a weak conference in the playoffs.
No you wouldn't there would be a debate as to why we dont get more respect and are being left out of the playoffs I'm all for being the best but some on man

We aren't done a couple more are gonna pop for before to long both 4* and an athlete from my city is gonna go to unc from northside highschool Jacksonville nc...

Last edited:
Absolutely agree! With Fed's last few recruiting classes, I had very little to be excited about. That feeling has ended with Macks' hiring and quick recruiting turnaround.
Wait now this past recruiting class that fedora had was horrible... butnue had some solid recruiting classes before this past season blew up in his face

with a few top 20 recruiting classes mack can dominate the acc except for klimpson. we're going to need a couple of top 10 classes to beat them. they're just too loaded.

with a few top 20 recruiting classes mack can dominate the acc except for klimpson. we're going to need a couple of top 10 classes to beat them. they're just too loaded.

They've been outplayed by less talented teams than we will have in 2-3 years. Syracuse and NCeSt have given them tough games in the past few years.

ADVERTISEMENT