ADVERTISEMENT

2021 OOTB College Football Challenge

ohio tarheels

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 3, 2012
Was wondering if anyone was looking to start this contest this year since games begin Labor Day Weekend??

I was thinking about this on my bike ride this afternoon! I was watching the Illinois/Nebraska game, then went for a ride... a few miles in, I went, "Hey! College football officially began this week and I forgot about the pick'em thing!" No one brought it up and I've been kind of distracted with some family stuff.

We could start a week late, I guess?

I think the games might be more reliable this season. And, we'll have better games as a result.

Reactions: toophly1124
I was thinking about this on my bike ride this afternoon! I was watching the Illinois/Nebraska game, then went for a ride... a few miles in, I went, "Hey! College football officially began this week and I forgot about the pick'em thing!" No one brought it up and I've been kind of distracted with some family stuff.

We could start a week late, I guess?

I think the games might be more reliable this season. And, we'll have better games as a result.
I’m in… that game was only one this weekend so I say start with the games Thurs/Friday this week!!!

It should go without saying that I’m in. I know that @strummingram said that he didn’t want to run it again this year, but I think he did an excellent job and would like to him run it again if he’s up to it.

Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT