ADVERTISEMENT

5 most annoying Christmas songs

heelmanwilm

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
Wilmington NC
Yes they’re all annoying after about a week but there’s several that I have no interest in ever hearing.

5. “baby it’s cold outside” no means no dude

4. any country version of any carol

3. “Feed the world”. Or whatever tf it’s called, with all the celebrities singing. Just sick of it. The video shows bannanarama standing with music legends. That alone gets it on the list.

2. “I saw mommy kissing Santa clause”. Just plain disturbing. Kid witnesses mom cheating on dad and then calls him a cuck.

1. “Santa baby” basically some slut begging for gifts from her sugar daddy. I’m writing my own version. “Hey little girlie, i’ve got a big surprise for you, it’s true....”

Reactions: gteeitup
Yes they’re all annoying after about a week but there’s several that I have no interest in ever hearing.

3. “Feed the world”. Or whatever tf it’s called, with all the celebrities singing. Just sick of it. The video shows bannanarama standing with music legends. That alone gets it on the list.

2. “I saw mommy kissing Santa clause”. Just plain disturbing. Kid witnesses mom cheating on dad and then calls him a cuck.

1. “Santa baby” basically some slut begging for gifts from her sugar daddy. I’m writing my own version. “Hey little girlie, i’ve got a big surprise for you, it’s true....”
+1 on #3, and they’re liars to boot. There is is perpetual snow in Africa, on Kilimanjaro.

OMG. You swallowed the hook on that lame bitchfest some faggity virtue signalers threw out a couple Christmases ago? My goodness. Your testosterone level plummeted just now.

I didn't even get past #1. After having gone back and read the entire OP, I'm thinking the President of UNCW's Feminist Society must have hacked @heelmanwilm's account and poasted such pseudomoralistic tripe.

Reactions: heelmanwilm

re: #3; any celeb kumbaya bullshit will always be #2 to me, and that isn't a rank. It's literally #2.

On the other hand, re: #5; you must not be in sales. No means 'you haven't quite convinced me yet, and I really want to be convinced...keep trying'. Of course, I'm from a time when date rape wasn't really a crime. Just kidding, sometimes it was a crime. And I would never do it.

To the list add anything sung by a fvcking chipmunk.

And if no one is going to start a counter thread, my favorite Christmas song...

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Silent Night.

It's just downer.

Plus way too long. Before it ends I could mindlesslyfinish off ten of those peanut butter cookies with hershey kiss in the middle.

And 'Round yon virgin Mother and Child' is just a weirdo line. What the hell is that? I expect to hear 'Yon' in "grandma got runnd over by a reindeer"

I agree with you, those songs are really bad, but it is interesting how they are getting on the top of Christmas songs recommendations. It seems someone really likes those songs, and by someone, I mean a lot of people. Of course, it depends on the app you are using because for example on Apple music you can easily find one of those songs in the Christmas recommended playlist, but on other streaming services, like https://appcrood.com/jiosaavn is, you won't even find those songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT