ADVERTISEMENT

A reason Dabo is what he is and Fedora sucks

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
The TD pass on his first play of the A&M game by a certain Clemson freshman QB.

That idiot Fedora would tell him to be like Trubisky and sit 3 years.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
How quickly we forget. Marquise Williams was a gamer and a winner. His last season in Chapel Hill resulted in wins over dook and state. Yes, Trubisky beat fsu and miami but he didn't win the state championship. That means he lost to dook and state. Maybe we need to recruit more athletic QB's like Kelly Bryant or Kyler Murray to run the offensive system Fedora tries to run with slow and unathletic personnel. Not sure a coach can stay around if he loses to the in-state schools. Especially, dook, state, and wake.

Reactions: SorryNotSorry
How quickly we forget. Marquise Williams was a gamer and a winner. His last season in Chapel Hill resulted in wins over dook and state. Yes, Trubisky beat fsu and miami but he didn't win the state championship. That means he lost to dook and state. Maybe we need to recruit more athletic QB's like Kelly Bryant or Kyler Murray to run the offensive system Fedora tries to run with slow and unathletic personnel. Not sure a coach can stay around if he loses to the in-state schools. Especially, dook, state, and wake.
Don't engage him in this debate.

my bad.
he's starting year 5 of his trubisky slurpfest, no one has agreed with him yet on trubisky over marquise yet he still won't shut up about it.
trubisky sucked is my standard reply from now on.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Fedora sucks because he kept bad asst coaches too long. Kap is horrible and would end up costing any coach his p5 job.

it blows my mind still, why he won’t call the plays...surely he can see and digest what is happening...i know he’s stubborn, but this is his livelihood at stake.

he fails here, like this, he’s back to calling plays somewhere...why not start now?

oh wait, accountability, yep.

he's definitely headed for an OC job after this unless he goes somewhere really small. not even making his case for a decent OC job right now

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT