ADVERTISEMENT

A Return Visit to Chapel Hill is a Definite Possibility for Caleb Wilson

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

*Hate your job?

*Hate your boss?

*Ready to take control of your career?

Call Andy Luedecke to learn more. Consultation is FREE, and he can help you find your perfect franchise. He did it for himself. Dumpster & porta potties are two of his franchises, and so many different things can be yours.

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

Let me guess he will visit when dook comes to town…If I was UNC I would just say thanks but no thanks…

@gary-7

Any legs to this?
Been quiet down here re Caleb. As you know, it went from an asssumed Carolina deal to getting clouded with his AAU change, etc.
With that said, I've still never heard anything definitive that we lost him --- just started to look that way.
There's a HS coach I run into from time to time who is pretty familiar with the situation but I haven't talked to him lately --- been hoping to get the skinny, and will certainly pass it on if/when I do...

Reactions: Sk1310 and TPFKAPFS
Been quiet down here re Caleb. As you know, it went from an asssumed Carolina deal to getting clouded with his AAU change, etc.
With that said, I've still never heard anything definitive that we lost him --- just started to look that way.
There's a HS coach I run into from time to time who is pretty familiar with the situation but I haven't talked to him lately --- been hoping to get the skinny, and will certainly pass it on if/when I do...
Gary is 75 still around? Haven’t seen him on here in a while.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT