ADVERTISEMENT

A rundown of all current NCAA investigations

Reamed? No.

I want to see moo dead. I want to spit on it's lifeless corpse and smell it rotting. I want every one of those cow crap eaters in unending misery and cursing UNC with their last breath.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I mean...cmon man. We all know Zion didn’t strike oil in South Carolina. Yet boom a million dollar house in the assistant coaches neighborhood. Two nifty new cars. It’s kinda obvious. He is a god now. The ncaa will not strike at their god.

I'm not expecting anything significant to happen to any of the programs involved. I hope I'm wrong though.

Nothing serious is going to happen. From a business standpoint, college basketball is a TV show. And they are not going to hamper some of their better draws. Just like the afro American studies deal. Everybody thought UNC was dead to rights. But they found a way out. Same will happen here

NCAA has FINALLY made their move against Kansas, they are so pissed at Bill Self that they crushed the, who was it UMass maybe, volleyball team? They hammered this volley ball team for the school paying for a phone jack at off campus housing? Stripped all their wins, school spent over $100K investigating and self reported it to the NCAA and the NCAA hammered them as hard as they possibly could! That will teach Bill Self to cheat... Why the hell does Emmert still have a job...

Reactions: TPFKAPFS and Tom79
If I was NCSU, I would be sweating because they are not one of the cash cows and could be high profile enough to make an effective example! If UMass could suffer, so could Moo! Kansas, puke and Kentuck are probably pretty comfortable though. Of the three Kansas should be the most frightened since they are a clear third in this list in importance to the NCAA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT