ADVERTISEMENT

A Tar Heel Legacy, Maye Aiming For QB1, His Own Name

andrew jones

Hall of Famer
Staff
Jul 21, 2014

Brought to you by...

Rogue Shop

* It's a husband/wife outfit, as @OMGanja and his wife are craft cannabis farmers, who specialize in a small batch, sustainable, plant-based holistic medicine, small business.

* The website to visit is www.rogueshop.com

* They own 2 farms in Oregon, and DGIY (their cannabis growing consulting company) consults and runs three more farms in Oregon and Wisconsin.

* They sell Delta 8 products, THCO and HHC. All lab direct, they don’t use middle men.

* On the health and wellness side, they sell Salves, lip balm, bath soak, hemp soap, CBD flower, CBD Hot Cocoa, CBD Seasoning, REAL cannabis t erped Tinctures/Oils.

* For Tar Heel Illustrated members, they can handle personal customized orders and will have a TarHeel10 member special of 10 % off all orders.

1654627064771.png

Reactions: Archer2
Can’t wait to see how the QB battle shakes out.
i predict both QBs will have equal playing time, at least in the first few games. mack has done a 2-QB offense before (at unc in fact) and is on record having no problem with it.

Probably so, at least initially. But I do hope that someone will separate himself from the pack. Optimally, we will have a starter with a good option off the bench who’s getting enough PT to step in as needed. As high as I am on Maye, Criswell is very talented too. I feel we can succeed with either and that’s a very good thing as long as there are no chemistry issues. There don’t appear to be at this point.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
...I feel we can succeed with either and that’s a very good thing as long as there are no chemistry issues. There don’t appear to be at this point.
they both have good attitudes. but either would transfer rather than ride the bench full-time -- way too much talent to waste on the sideline.

they both have good attitudes. but either would transfer rather than ride the bench full-time -- way too much talent to waste on the sideline.
I think Criswell would. Not sure about Maye given the family history.

ETA: I think that's why Mack hasn't announced a starter though. He's worried about a transfer. Once the season starts, the chances of a transfer go down. Could still happen, but it's less likely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT