ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Final is Yuck

Can't get any worse.
Actually,I enjoyed the matchup. It was a pitching dual with excellent pitching. An entertaining game. Sour grapes doesn’t make it a bad game. If Carolina had played up to potential all year, perhaps another scenario would have taken place. Watching Colin Obrien in his display was exciting and enjoyable too.

Actually,I enjoyed the matchup. It was a pitching dual with excellent pitching. An entertaining game. Sour grapes doesn’t make it a bad game. If Carolina had played up to potential all year, perhaps another scenario would have taken place. Watching Colin Obrien in his display was exciting and enjoyable too.
Sorry, I can find no upside in a moo or duke victory. My hope is for them to always lose.

Not sure everyone knows, but coach Pollard is a first class guy, it’s not his fault dook pegged him to be the coach to turn that program around. I book umpires for showcase baseball and Chris Pollard was one of the guys I was first introduced to at App St. He is the complete opposite of the guy who occupies an office a couple hundred yards from him in Hansbrough Indoor. I know I’m in the minority but baseball is the only sport I can pull for the Blew Devils. His positivity & character might help reduce the stench from 1/4 mile radius around the facility they play in. I’m sure as hell glad they beat Avent & those shitholes from Doak who won’t even let us in their locker room to dress.

Reactions: Jarrod Hardy
Not sure everyone knows, but coach Pollard is a first class guy, it’s not his fault dook pegged him to be the coach to turn that program around. I book umpires for showcase baseball and Chris Pollard was one of the guys I was first introduced to at App St. He is the complete opposite of the guy who occupies an office a couple hundred yards from him in Hansbrough Indoor. I know I’m in the minority but baseball is the only sport I can pull for the Blew Devils. His positivity & character might help reduce the stench from 1/4 mile radius around the facility they play in. I’m sure as hell glad they beat Avent & those shitholes from Doak who won’t even let us in their locker room to dress.
Thanks. The one time I heard the Duke coach speak, I was impressed.

Reactions: 2DDIMOND
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT