ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament Seedings, Pairings Set Bracket Released (Pitt/UNC Tuesday 7 State/UNC Friday 7)

Depends on scheduling but UNC has to Go 2-0 to advance to semifinals would be interesting the placement of Pitt and State game and where love goes. State has been better team I would think he goes against the pack but depends I guess.

I would think Love goes Friday against State... Coming back Tuesday on only 4 days rest might be asking a little much after his last performance against GT!!! I also think you save him for the best team in your bracket and go into Tuesday’s game against Pitt as you would a regular midweek game

UNC and Pitt has to go 2-0 to win. Tuesday is a must win you have to run it with Love Tuesday. And use it as must win and hope you get to Friday and all hands on deck. Regardless State will play for the semifinals Friday, just got to see who get to face them.

Reactions: tarheel0910
We will see... I don’t think you can push him if he’s not ready though on Tuesday... Going on 4 days rest after being used to 6 days all year is not an easy thing to ask of a starting pitcher

Last edited:
They make the tournament too complex. Should just take the top eight, set it up like two regionals. Then do two out of three for the winners of each "regional." Basically the same way it's done for the NCAA tournament.
Or take a lesson from SEC!!! This 4 bracket pool play system means a team can be eliminated after 1 game and over 4 days is ridiculous

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT