ADVERTISEMENT

According to Chansky, Fed ain't going anywhere

it was a joke, assclown...they mirror unc in football, minus the natty and such...that’s the basketball school, kentucky, idiot.
You have so many bad football takes, I read it as UK could be an example for us to follow in football/basketball.

Don’t post so many stupid rants and people won’t leap to logical conclusions.

You have so many bad football takes, I read it as UK could be an example for us to follow in football/basketball.

Don’t post so many stupid rants and people won’t leap to logical conclusions.

Cmon dude his post was clearly sarcasm.

Dial it back a little bit

... I would bet that we will find out that is one of the dirtiest programs in the history of college football, after Saban retires...
saban is a control freak who was hired to clean up that program. he would be incredibly stupid to risk everything by cheating, especially in a conference where everybody would love to catch him. i just don't think he's that stupid.

Then you’ll continue looking angry for no reason...

We have an entire board dedicated to insulting other poasters
Is that board filled with shots at me for being so crazy as to say that Fedora would fail?

- Yes. Cheating. Ronnie Harrison was coming here until he found out he could get money and a Challenger at Bama. We might win an occasional recruit who isn’t interested in that stuff. But they will be few and far between.

- Dabo and Venables make more in one year than our entire football staff. Saban makes more than our entire football staff. Mendehall at uva makes $1MM per year than Fedora. UNC won’t pay big boy money like Clemson, Aggie, Bama, Etc.
Harrison did not have a committable offer from Bama when he accepted the UNC offer.

saban is a control freak who was hired to clean up that program. he would be incredibly stupid to risk everything by cheating, especially in a conference where everybody would love to catch him. i just don't think he's that stupid.
Harrison did not have a committable offer from Bama when he accepted the UNC offer.
BamaCars_zpscrwcdufn.gif

getting a little heated on here...entertaining!
It's just like with Bunting: the pro-Fedora crowd is deeply pissed off that it was wrong. And some of them will spend some time claiming they know we must have a change while still attacking people who genuinely know we require a new HC.

thanks woadblue, been a member for a while but didn't really start posting until a few years ago. the background info is helpful. don't really understand them prioritizing the coach over the program though. hard to believe they would keep someone employed with similar results if it was their company - if so they wouldn't have a company for long. thanks again.

No chance. But I don’t think it’s as bad as Alabama. I think the level clemson is at can be attained with a reasonably clean program.

Clemson, Ohio State, Georgia and a couple others recruit right there with Bama and even beat them out for some recruits. If Bama is dirty then those other schools are just as dirty. What sets them apart is coaching. Saban is on the Mount Rushmore of coaches, all coaches.

It's just like with Bunting: the pro-Fedora crowd is deeply pissed off that it was wrong. And some of them will spend some time claiming they know we must have a change while still attacking people who genuinely know we require a new HC.
Honest question, who’s still saying we should keep Fedora? I’m his biggest supporter left but I’ve been ready to move on for a while. I’ve even argued for certain replacement.

The difference is I don’t blame him for everything like some here do.

thanks woadblue, been a member for a while but didn't really start posting until a few years ago. the background info is helpful. don't really understand them prioritizing the coach over the program though. hard to believe they would keep someone employed with similar results if it was their company - if so they wouldn't have a company for long. thanks again.
Exactly. If you're the owner of a company and you tolerate mediocre performance from the CEO, the company will suffer. The longer you tolerate the mediocre CEO, the worse the company will suffer.

UNC understands that for basketball and acts accordingly.

UNC refuses to act accordingly for football.

Reactions: Realfreedom
wow, nfl bound players driving nice cars, imagine that. it clearly proves cheating because a guy on the verge of making millions could never get a car loan.
How would they pay the loan without the millions? You can't take out a loan and defer the payments.

There's a big dealership in Anderson that does the same thing for Clemson players.

Reactions: gteeitup
Are we starting to reach into the "everybody cheats but us" barrel, as a reason as to why the program isn't very good? Please.
Hardly. There are people here that don’t think Alabama and Saban cheat. Has nothing to do with us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT