ADVERTISEMENT

Adam Lucas- Winners!

FranktheHeel

All-ACC
Gold Member
Jul 6, 2017
http://goheels.com/news/2017/12/30/adam-lucas-lucas-winners.aspx

Adam never fails to write a great piece. Love the story on Marvin. Also, the motivation that has led to Theo's success from the charity stripe.

All I can say is that Adam is right the core of the group we have is filled with Winners who have the heart and will to succeed and will find any way to win games, which is the true sign of the makings of a special team.

And Adam is exactly right the Heels are winners in 2017, from winning the last game of 2017 to winning the National "Dadgum" Championship!! What a great year it was and one that we will always remember for the rest of our lives.
It's always a Great Day to be a Tar Heel!!

Thanks for the share... another gem from Adam.... particularly like this line about Kenny:

“It sounds very simple, but this is a promise: there are five-star, YouTube superstar players who would have just given up. Williams isn't one of them.”

I love all his articles, but this is one of my favorites. The dook/snow game write up from 2014 is my favorite to date, but this one ranks right up there behind that one.

Another great article. I love how Daddy uses past failures at the FT line as motivation to improve. His clutch free throws yesterday tied the game late, and gave the Heels the opportunity to win. I hope his desire and effort rubs off on his "kids".

Lucas knocks it out of the park again!

Just when you thought you couldn't love/respect these guys any more, you read this piece. This is why so many are envious of our Tar Heel Way!

Reactions: Archer2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT