ADVERTISEMENT

Alabama vs. Clemson IV Thread

I might -MIGHT - put it on my tablet (with the sound muted) while I watch something else on the big screen. Even then, I’m definitley not staying up later than I normally would to watch. Like 0910 said, I’m just not interested in watching Bama win another title.

Reactions: tarheel0910
I heard a discussion on the local sports talk radio station about ideas to stop the Bama / Clemson dominance in college football. A couple of suggestions:

- Reduce scholarship limit from 85-75
- Ban oversigning in recruiting

Personally, I think schools just need to make better coaching hires. That will make them recruit better, and more able to compete with the elite teams.

I heard a discussion on the local sports talk radio station about ideas to stop the Bama / Clemson dominance in college football. A couple of suggestions:

- Reduce scholarship limit from 85-75
- Ban oversigning in recruiting

Personally, I think schools just need to make better coaching hires. That will make them recruit better, and more able to compete with the elite teams.
The easiest thing to do would be for the NCAA to not allow Alabama to give out cars to recruits.

I keep hearing that Dabo will eventually go to Alabama once Saban retires.

I wonder if Saban and the Tide can bring this back. Clemson is beating Alabama with authority, I think. They have Alabama behind by more than they have trailed all season.

Hard to believe Clemson held them to 16 first half points without Lawrence.

It would be awesome to see bama get smacked down by 30, but they're too good for that. If they score on opening drive of 3rdQtr, it will be back to a one score game, and Clemson might get tight.

Alabama gets the ball to start the second half. Their first possession is huge. If Clemson can hold them and then score they can really put bama on the ropes.

And they said the Clemson DB’s were shaky coming into this game? Bama secondary looks like it’s never seen a pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT