ADVERTISEMENT

All aboard the "Like" train

f451a1df55937c339154890361c4e205.jpg

sorry, you're wrong about that. It definitely is a period or a dot. No argument there.
So you reason not to reason. At least @pooponduke gave a reasonable rebuttal. I can't believe you are that scared to argue over the most idiot thing to argue about on OOTB.

So you reason not to reason. At least @pooponduke gave a reasonable rebuttal. I can't believe you are that scared to argue over the most idiot thing to argue about on OOTB.
I really don't like to argue and I generally try to avoid controversy. Negativity cast at me like you just did is very hurtful and I don't appreciate being called an idiot. If you're going to resort to name-calling, deal me out.

It seems like your only purpose here is to make trouble.

Reactions: Grayhead
I really don't like to argue and I generally try to avoid controversy. Negativity cast at me like you just did is very hurtful and I don't appreciate being called an idiot. If you're going to resort to name-calling, deal me out.

It seems like your only purpose here is to make trouble.
Let me help with those tears. The period, dot, broken, trangendered punctuation is the real victim here. It was sitting all alone till you drew attention to it in a passive aggressive manor. Once that happened, some people attempted to explain it's condition. And the idiotic comment was based on the discussion, not you. So please try not to play 2nd victim here. Everyone accepts you for who,,what, it you are as well. :)

• Haha
Reactions: bluetoe
Let me help with those tears. The period, dot, broken, trangendered punctuation is the real victim here. It was sitting all alone till you drew attention to it in a passive aggressive manor. Once that happened, some people attempted to explain it's condition. And the idiotic comment was based on the discussion, not you. So please try not to play 2nd victim here. Everyone accepts you for who,,what, it you are as well. :)
Good Lord, man. Calm down. No need for the hysterics and the naked, NOT so passive aggression. I feel really unsafe right now.

I do agree though that punctuation doesn't get the respect it deserves. But for your information, my first post wasn't addressing the as yet undetermined 'thing' but rather the empty space around it. And it apparently escaped your notice that my post was positively a tacit lack of disapproval. I'm not the bad guy here. So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye to eye. There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. There's only you and me and we just disagree.

woo wooo wooo-oo, oh oh oh-oh-oh

• Haha
Good Lord, man. Calm down. No need for the hysterics and the naked, NOT so passive aggression. I feel really unsafe right now.

I do agree though that punctuation doesn't get the respect it deserves. But for your information, my first post wasn't addressing the as yet undetermined 'thing' but rather the empty space around it. And it apparently escaped your notice that my post was positively a tacit lack of disapproval. I'm not the bad guy here. So let's leave it alone 'cause we can't see eye to eye. There ain't no good guy, there ain't no bad guy. There's only you and me and we just disagree.

woo wooo wooo-oo, oh oh oh-oh-oh
What's me being naked got to do with anything?
That empty space around it has the potential to be filled with great and mighty things. That 1 small misrepresented, misunderstood filled pixel represents an overlooked minority in grammar. Instead of being all alone in this world, that dark pixel has the potential to be a part of every solution, answer to every question, and a hugh part of our understanding of culture and communication. And you only focus on empty space. I LOL at you and how sensitive you are. Could this be due to you being on your period? (See what I did there?)

Last edited:
What's me being naked got to do with anything?
That empty space around it has the potential to be filled with great and mighty things. That 1 small misrepresented, misunderstood filled pixel represents an overlooked minority in grammar. Instead of being all alone in this world, that dark pixel has the potential to be a part of every solution, answer to every question, and a hugh part of our understanding of culture and communication. And you only focus on empty space. I LOL at you and how sensitive you are. Could this be due to you being on your period? (See what I did there?)
"Could this be due to you being on your period? (See what I did there?)"

see what you did there? Hell, I'm still trying to see your point. (HARRRR har har)

• Love

Teacher: What's the most important punctuation mark?​

Little Johnny: The period?

Teacher: Correct. Can you tell me why?

Little Johnny: I'm not sure, but when my sister missed hers, my mom fainted, my dad had a heart attack , and the next door neighbor shot himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT