ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance

Why[/QUOTE

Chapel Hill probably gets some type of Hurricane watch or tropical storm warning by Thursday. It's supposed to stay in the Atlantic over water, but I don't know if your government officials react the same way that ours do..

Safe travels should be a interesting game...Also we have installed Field Turf so the Field will be fine...

Definitely an interesting game, we really don’t know how good the Gators are, Canes should have won that game, I saw most of the NC game, my impression it looks like an improved team from last year. Hopefully this game clarifies a bit the state of both programs..

Another Fedora idiotcy, throwing during a hurricane...

This goes against every grain in my body because I hate the Grammar Police, but come on.

If you are going to use the word idiocy, you have to spell it correctly for fuks sake.

Reactions: lerario
I knew as soon as I typed it that it was not correct but was too lazy to fix it.
This goes against every grain in my body because I hate the Grammar Police, but come on.

If you are going to use the word idiocy, you have to spell it correctly for fuks sake.

Definitely an interesting game, we really don’t know how good the Gators are, Canes should have won that game, I saw most of the NC game, my impression it looks like an improved team from last year. Hopefully this game clarifies a bit the state of both programs..
It will go a long way towards clarifying the state of both programs right now, who’s a contender versus being a pretender for the Coastal.

Oh yeah, you mean that game where we had about 100 total yards because we tried to throw the ball all game during a hurricane?

... I don't remember that game. ;)
One of the worst game plans I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT