ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else vote early?

tarheelinfl

Hall of Famer
Nov 5, 2002
I stopped at the library on the way home from work to vote. Took about 30 minutes. Good turnout so far, I wonder if there will be anybody voting on Tuesday!:)
Vote! What's the old saying, "if you don't vote don't complain!

I voted early, only due to long lines on election day. Took forever due to coloring in the boxes.

Did my first early vote in 2000 Went with Nader cuz I don't like the 2-party factor, learned my lesson. Been doing early since then.

I voted early, only due to long lines on election day. Took forever due to coloring in the boxes.
Between the increase in mail in voting and increase in early voting, the lines on election day might be the quickest.

Why wouldn’t one just go to the polls on Election Day?
This is my first year of early voting. Is this a sign of me being unamerican by not voting on election day?

Which brings me to another question. With absentee ballots, arent they to only be opened on election day, and something you have to request? Have they started opening them yet, and didnt they solicit us with ballots? I sure didnt ask for any.

Mail in a few weeks back, easy process and the drop box was 2 min down the road from my house. Total time spent was 10 min.

Trump has been telling his people to wait and vote on Election Day. That doesn’t make sense to me, what if something comes up on Election Day and they can’t vote? I would want them to have several days to vote.

Trump has been telling his people to wait and vote on Election Day. That doesn’t make sense to me, what if something comes up on Election Day and they can’t vote? I would want them to have several days to vote.
He thinks because the results on nov 3 will predominantly be from election day voting (since early voting and absentee ballots won't be counted yet in some states), that he can declare himself winner Tuesday night. And then attempt to have subsequent counting of the other ballots discounted.

He thinks because the results on nov 3 will predominantly be from election day voting (since early voting and absentee ballots won't be counted yet in some states), that he can declare himself winner Tuesday night. And then attempt to have subsequent counting of the other ballots discounted.

This is absolutely going to happen.

Which will be unconstitutional. However since he doesn't understand any of that, you are correct... he will claim victory if he is ahead late Tuesday night.

I'm sure his SC appointees have already been briefed

I'm sure his SC appointees have already been briefed
That's the scary thing is that they will certainly vote in his favor. Talk about rigging the system.

There have already been a few states (PA, and WI) that have GOP senates trying to change mail-in ballot rules with just days left, which again is total ****ing rigging the vote in cult45's favor.

Biden almost certainly has to win every battleground state handily or agent orange will steal the damn thing.

That's the scary thing is that they will certainly vote in his favor. Talk about rigging the system.

There have already been a few states (PA, and WI) that have GOP senates trying to change mail-in ballot rules with just days left, which again is total ****ing rigging the vote in cult45's favor.

Biden almost certainly has to win every battleground state handily or agent orange will steal the damn thing.

Yeah but its okay because... antifa

Reactions: TarHeelMark
Yeah I shared that earlier and the response was basically, "well blm and antifa started it."
typical cult45 member response....

The man has done nothing but breed hate and division. The racists rednecks have crawled out from under their rocks and are now empowered to behave this way because of that ****tard.

Pennsylvania and Mich are probably big losers here since they'll take days to be concluded. Nc, Fl, Az should all be quick, I think wisc and minn, nv not far behind. Almost like Biden needs to win without Pa and Mich for us to avoid chaos.

Reactions: TarHeelMark
typical cult45 member response....

The man has done nothing but breed hate and division. The racists rednecks have crawled out from under their rocks and are now empowered to behave this way because of that ****tard.
Mark, i like you, but if you give all the rioting a pass then you need to pass on this. Its just a group of idiots and doesnt represent near as many of his supporters. Meanwhile, cities continue to burn.

I just went to vote. Took one minute in line and three minutes filling in the ballot (they gave us a pen to fill in bubbles on a sheet of paper like the SAT.)

I just went to vote. Took one minute in line and three minutes filling in the ballot (they gave us a pen to fill in bubbles on a sheet of paper like the SAT.)

What?!! It's supposed to be such a huge burden to actually get to the polls and vote? What are you talking about?

ADVERTISEMENT