ADVERTISEMENT

Are any of you regular viewers of Packer and Durham?

WoadBlue

Hall of Famer
Aug 15, 2008
Friday July 1 is the last show.

I find them rather dull most of the time. They are far more mature and insightful that Finebaum but his style riles up SEC fans.

I still say that the best ACCN morning show host would be Tim Brando. His morning radio show is always fun, always filled with choice information. But it likely would cost a fortune to buy hi back to ESPN. ESPN really screwed up when it let a bunch of the funniest and sharpest guys go so they could promote a bunch of crap.

I didn't get to watch much, but I listened on radio every morning while driving to work, and often to the repeats at lunch time. i enjoyed it. They didn't claim to be Al Michaels or anyone like that, but I found the show to be informative and entertaining.

I didn't get to watch much, but I listened on radio every morning while driving to work, and often to the repeats at lunch time. i enjoyed it. They didn't claim to be Al Michaels or anyone like that, but I found the show to be informative and entertaining.
Both are staying with ESPN and the ACCN. I assume that Wes wants to maximize calling live games. He aint Woody, but he's much better than most of the recent ESPN hires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT