ADVERTISEMENT

Big new offer...

Any predictions on how long it will take for Hubert to get a commitment from a fairly big time prospect? I would say a big time but may have to settle for close to big time. I have to believe it will be a while since he has a lot to prove to prospects and of course to fans. Heck we can’t even get assistant coaches.

• Sad
Reactions: TPFKAPFS
Any predictions on how long it will take for Hubert to get a commitment from a fairly big time prospect? I would say a big time but may have to settle for close to big time. I have to believe it will be a while since he has a lot to prove to prospects and of course to fans. Heck we can’t even get assistant coaches.
Seriously?

Huge. Perfect fit
He's also a lover of folk guitar, opposes the vietnam war, and his favorite car is the mercury cougar.
i

Manek is pretty good. He could get the Tar Heels in the top 20, but he's not great. His hair style was awful this season. If Manek went with his old crew cut, I'd be much happier.

I remember that guy from the tournament. He wore a headband. He looks like Larry Bird, but doesn't play as well as Larry.

Nice Find, Hubs!

A senior who already knows how to succeed at this level. He hits almost 78% on his free throws too! 6' 9" and can shoot a bit. Not too much to dislike!

Join the Family, Mr. Manek!
"Can shoot a bit" is the part I like to see - would like to see us in the mix for some sharpshooters. Plenty of "athletic 6'6"-6'9" types." Maybe there aren't really many out there.

...to Brady Manek (grad transfer from OU). Would LOVE to snag him as a true Stretch and complement to Mando.
Has there been any info regarding Efton Reid? We were on him hard early on. Has Hubert contacted him yet? He had us listed in his final schools.

Groves would be a good player to add to the roster. Looks like a lot of schools have expressed interest and who knows if Hubcap has even offered.

• Sad
I don't really pay attention to Big 12 basketball and I didn't really know much about him. But I looked around last night and discovered that this guy is a baller. He made 48 threes this year and that's the fewest of his 4 year career - at a 37% clip. He made 71 threes his junior year. Has grittiness and is even a presence defensively.

No brainer. Would love to have him.

I don't really pay attention to Big 12 basketball and I didn't really know much about him. But I looked around last night and discovered that this guy is a baller. He made 48 threes this year and that's the fewest of his 4 year career - at a 37% clip. He made 71 threes his junior year. Has grittiness and is even a presence defensively.

No brainer. Would love to have him.
This guy would be an instant fan favorite. Plays his ass off and he can shoot the hell out of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT