ADVERTISEMENT

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL: 1-Year THI subscription for 75% Off (that's $2.09 a month)

Not sure we can do any better without just giving it away.

You can gift people subscriptions, too.

I clicked on this link this afternoon to subscribe to TarHeelIllustrated :

https://northcarolina.rivals.com/sign_up?promo_code=RIVALS2023

Instead of now being subscribed to TarHeelIllustrated , I am a member of the NOTRE DAME website. I don't understand how this happened, but I would like to know how to have this corrected.

I had it jump me to the ND insider subscription page as well so I just skipped the link and copy/pasted the discount code.

Hi! My username is jlbunc. I really appreciate your help with this, and I also appreciate all the work you do for this website. Thank you.

Okay, apparently the link had a glitch in it, so it should be fine now. As for getting yours fixed, I am told you can go into your account and actually switch it yourself. Let me know if that works. Thank you.

Hi! My username is jlbunc. I really appreciate your help with this, and I also appreciate all the work you do for this website. Thank you.

And thank you for the kind words. I relaly appreciate it.

Okay, apparently the link had a glitch in it, so it should be fine now. As for getting yours fixed, I am told you can go into your account and actually switch it yourself. Let me know if that works. Thank you.
I went to my account, but haven't been able to see a link to make the switch. If you might know how to do that, I would appreciate your help. I'm not the most tech-savvy person in the world!

I haven't been able to find a link to switch my account. I contacted Rivals support to see if they could help me get the account changed from Notre Dame to North Carolina. I initiated an online chat with an agent, and after explaining what I needed, he said: "That's North Carolina State, right?" I wanted to type "Hell, no-- I'd rather have Notre Dame than State." But I said "No-- it's North Carolina. Tar Heel Illustrated." After a few minutes, he told me that since I had signed up with a promo code, he would need to send my case to the advanced support team, and that they would contact me by email. What I thought was going to be a simple process has turned into a nightmare.

We are trying to get that fixed. Once in there, however, you can actually select a team. So you can select North Carolina.

Let me know if it works. Thank you.
No... that's not what is happening. It's all in the Notre Dame rivals site. It specifically says that your membership/ subscription is for the ND rivals site. It stays within the ND site parameters for the whole process.

I haven't been able to find a link to switch my account. I contacted Rivals support to see if they could help me get the account changed from Notre Dame to North Carolina. I initiated an online chat with an agent, and after explaining what I needed, he said: "That's North Carolina State, right?" I wanted to type "Hell, no-- I'd rather have Notre Dame than State." But I said "No-- it's North Carolina. Tar Heel Illustrated." After a few minutes, he told me that since I had signed up with a promo code, he would need to send my case to the advanced support team, and that they would contact me by email. What I thought was going to be a simple process has turned into a nightmare.

Good grief, I am sorry about that. I have not gotten any information yet on how I can directly help you. Rivals always pushes us to have people use support. But that isn't sometimes ideal.

Good grief, I am sorry about that. I have not gotten any information yet on how I can directly help you. Rivals always pushes us to have people use support. But that isn't sometimes

Good grief, I am sorry about that. I have not gotten any information yet on how I can directly help you. Rivals always pushes us to have people use support. But that isn't sometimes ideal.
I received an email from Rivals, and they were successful in getting my account transferred over to Tar Heel Illustrated. I appreciate your help in getting this all fixed.

Reactions: andrew jones
I received an email from Rivals, and they were successful in getting my account transferred over to Tar Heel Illustrated. I appreciate your help in getting this all fixed.

Awesome. Thank you for signing up. I hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: jlbunc
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT