ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Talk

That the Clemson DL is getting owned, series after series, screams about the necessity of making certain that you always reload both lines of scrimmage with experience. Even on the DL, a bunch of 5* and high 4* recruits who are freshmen and sophomores can get owned by mire experienced linemen.

They will be in shock around here tomorrow. It will be a mourning period for a few months now. It's one thing to lose, it's another thing to be embarrassed.

This might get even worse, like the 2012 Orange Bowl! Oh, how I enjoyed that game!!!

Reactions: MWHeels
I wonder if Fields will be 100% if they make it to the title game.

Last edited:
The way tOSU was bringing the heat made Lawrence look pretty pedestrian. NFL defenses might do the same thing.

Well it doesn't help when your O-line is getting mauled and you've got a guy in your face by the time you drop back to throw. Also doesn't help when your star RB has 10 carries for 32 yards. Lastly, whomever was calling the QB counters for Trevor while down 21 doesn't need to call plays for awhile. Day let Fields throw bombs while up 21 and Clemson has Trevor running counters while getting blown out. The Tigers just weren't good enough on the O-line this year and tOSU took advantage of it. But the key to containing any QB in history is to get pressure on him like what tOSU did to Clemson last night.

Reactions: Archer2
Dang, just noticed that they beat FSU and UVA. Lost to Scar, VT and us. Weird yr.

They also didn't have to play either Miami or Notre Dame. Liberty missed a chip shot FG for the win and the Syracuse QB forgot what down it was and spiked the ball deep in State territory on 4th down. 4 of their 8 wins were by 7 points or less. And they're down by 2 scores now to 4-6 Kentucky. If this holds, would be 4 years since their last bowl win.

Put me on record as saying that Howell will have a better NFL career than Lawrence.

i can’t do that...i want to see where they go first...lawrence going to jax isn’t helping himself at all...howell might go to the lions.

i like zach wilson more in this draft as far as a prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT