ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm Staying at Purdue

Cincinnati is 80 miles up river from Louisville. Luke Fickell has done better at Cincy that I expected.

Utah ST HC Matt Wells was born in Columbia SC. and he was an assistant at Louisville for 1 year. The Cards should be all over him before he signs with Texas Tech.

I wouldn't lock it in granite that Brohm stays at Purdue. He just doesnt care to get in that mess they have at Louisville right now. He knows he is couching at a place with a ceiling as to how good one can really be there. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him land somewhere else in a year, or so.

I wouldn't lock it in granite that Brohm stays at Purdue. He just doesnt care to get in that mess they have at Louisville right now. He knows he is couching at a place with a ceiling as to how good one can really be there. Wouldn't surprise me a bit to see him land somewhere else in a year, or so.
What’s his buyout? He just got paid a lot.

Have no clue, but as we have seen, sometimes the buyout means little. And I would be shocked if he didn't structure his deal with certain outs that would reduce his buyout under certain circumstances.

With Urban retiring, Brohm is now the second highest paid coach in the B1G after Harbaugh. He’s one game over .500 in two years.
Considering Dantonio, Franklin, and Frost at bigger programs, that is nuts.

Wait, isn't Lovie Smith paid some outrageous amount?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT