ADVERTISEMENT

Broken Leg Sidelines Max Johnson for Remainder of the Season

If this season comes apart even to something as bad as 3-9, Mack will make it clear to all and sundry who have any say about UNC football that it is not his fault because his starting QB got knocked out in Game 1. So he needs a contract extension.

• Haha
Reactions: chickenhunter
Just believe we will need to have Criswell ready because Conner looks very fragile and behind this oline that’s not a good thing. Hope he can run like a deer.

Reactions: JimmyinVA
max played well enough before the injury to keep us in the game. This was an excellent win at minnesota to open the season, thanks in large part to max.

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
max played well enough before the injury to keep us in the game. This was an excellent win at minnesota to open the season, thanks in large part to max.

Not sure I agree with this. I hate to see the young man injured and wish him the best with his recovery, but he wasn't the answer. Agree that it was a great win to start the year, regardless of the breaks we got. We got the W and that's what counts, next man up and I think Harrell will do a great job, probably a better job than many are thinking he will.

I pray the young man recovers swiftly and completely!

Time to rally behind Conner!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT