ADVERTISEMENT

Can.. er… Cram… er… Cam Johnson… that is all

I watch very little NBA at all, but what little I've seen of Cam when he is in, he has looked really good on the offensive end.

But his defense needs a lot of work, it seems, to get to where he can be a legit starter for a championship team. I do think the Suns will still win the title and its great that a Heel whose college career ended too soon in the NCAA tourney, will play an important part in winning an NBA title.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Look at Tucker sort of throwing his arms / forearms into Cam. There would barely have been contact at all on the play if Tucker didn't initiate it. Cam did a nice side turn to avoid the charge. Glad they ruled the right way on it.

Gettin MAD love from Stephen A on first take right now - whole segment on “get him the damn ball!”. Love it

I think Phoenix is done. They have gotten great play out of Booker, but not enough out of CP3, and especially Ayton. Cam is a good additional piece but I don't think he can be the guy they can rely on to put them over the top for a win. Need more from CP3 and Ayton. And they can't stop GA.

I think Phoenix is done. They have gotten great play out of Booker, but not enough out of CP3, and especially Ayton. Cam is a good additional piece but I don't think he can be the guy they can rely on to put them over the top for a win. Need more from CP3 and Ayton. And they can't stop GA.
No one can be the guy if they only get 4 shots per game. I agree. Middleton is too much and holiday has cps num.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT