ADVERTISEMENT

Can we have?

Good, I'd hate for you to get out of your echo chamber.
Im the one echoing? Your method of responding is links. Obvious you lack the ability to think for yourself. By the way, what does your clickbait have to do with this particular thread?

climate change is scary
You are a poster board Pic for what's wrong with this country your wakened. You came out the gate supporting him and this withdraw. You live in a world of hyperlinks. Shows your inability to think for yourself. You have e really embarrassed your self as of late. Please quit trying

You are a poster board Pic for what's wrong with this country your wakened. You came out the gate supporting him and this withdraw. You live in a world of hyperlinks. Shows your inability to think for yourself. You have e really embarrassed your self as of late. Please quit trying

Whoa, you need take a pill, drink a beer or meditate. And also don't be afraid to educate yourself via links to news - real news, not opinion.

"your wakened" - that's new.

Whoa, you need take a pill, drink a beer or meditate. And also don't be afraid to educate yourself via links to news - real news, not opinion.

"your wakened" - that's new.
Wakeness, autocorrect got me. But still doesn't change what you are.

I was about to post how to upload/insert a picture but I see that the thread is actually about getting under Grayhead's skin. :D
Doesn't take much today. Honestly, the reside t old geezer from Yadkin did by claiming everyone had a hard on because of soldiers dying. He and blazers are pollutants on OOTB.

ADVERTISEMENT