ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina Basketball Extends Offers to Trio of 2025 Prospects

Sponsored by: @Andy MyPerfectFranchise.Net**

Are you a displaced corporate executive or wanting to put your career in your own hands? Or an experienced entrepreneur wanting to diversify? Well, Andy Luedecke can help!

Andy is a long time Rivals member, diehard college football fan, and franchise veteran - having owned multiple franchises and businesses. Using his expertise, he helps others find their American Dream through a very thorough and FREE consultation process. Call Andy, put your life and career in your own hands. 100% free, so what do you have to lose?!

Find Your Perfect Franchise at MyPerfectFranchise.Net. Contact Andy Luedecke anytime at aluedecke@myperfectfranchise.net or (404) 973-9901.

1716264138574.png

Attachments

• 1716264138655.png
    1716264138655.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 0
It looks like we have offers out to 5 guards. Are any of them PGs? Neither Rivals nor 247 lists any as a PG, but that doesn't mean they can't be.

Obviously we lose RJ after this season, and many think Jackson will be gone, too. So landing a good SG or 2 makes sense. But what if Cadeau also leaves? Most of us expected him to be OAD, and now a lot of us expect him to be 2AD, so it seems like we should be offering a couple of true PGs.

Hopefully we can get some commits from some of these guys .. w/ dookie & Arkansas involved who knows

It looks like we have offers out to 5 guards. Are any of them PGs? Neither Rivals nor 247 lists any as a PG, but that doesn't mean they can't be.

Obviously we lose RJ after this season, and many think Jackson will be gone, too. So landing a good SG or 2 makes sense. But what if Cadeau also leaves? Most of us expected him to be OAD, and now a lot of us expect him to be 2AD, so it seems like we should be offering a couple of true PGs.
I’d like to know how many thought EC was a one and done. Before he even stepped on the court I never even thought that. He ain’t going anywhere unless it’s the portal, and I don’t see that happening. I’m hoping for JB2.0 and leave with a chip too!

My recollection is that that was the overwhelmingly dominant sentiment. Of course it might just have been the loudest voices. I should have done a poll, but didn't.
If I remember correctly EC and his family have always said it was a 2 year plan if everything went the right way…

I thought he had a good year other than his 3 point shot…He also improved this year on things he was struggling early on with like foul trouble and the FT line…

Then he comes out against Bama and hits 2 3s and goes to the bench….Let me stop I have yet to rewatch that game…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT