ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs App St. Gamethread

This is a very important game. A loss to a G5 team would mean we are on a 2 game losing streak and have lost the momentum we had with 2 upsets to open the season.

Let me guess - you were up until the wee hours of this morning studying for a big test next Monday.

Actually my sleep schedule is just completely out of whack. I was out early last night and woke up a few times. Been up since about 4am. Good for productivity but not so much for sanity

What channel do you guys have the game on? And what game is on before us on that channel? Usually the streams roll over on the same channel so I’m trying to make sure I can find it

What channel do you guys have the game on? And what game is on before us on that channel? Usually the streams roll over on the same channel so I’m trying to make sure I can find it
It's streaming on ACCNX. I'll be watching on Fox Sports Southeast.

App moved the ball down the field with passing - but D held on 3rd down inside the 10 to force the FG.

7-3 Tar Heels

Reactions: uncfootball-
App receivers run good, tight routes and have good hands.

We need pressure on the QB.

Yep - but knowing that leads back to what I've said about Leach able to use the passing game to set up the running game.

Leach knows what his offense does best. Their ability to hit short timing routes makes it easy to pick up first downs in short yardage situations

App WR pushed Rosss down, but no call for offensive PI. Ap kicks.

7-6 Tar Heels

Offense needs to the ball and score.

I like Bateman.. I like what he does on defense. Just need guys to get experience in this defense along with depth... that includes recruiting class coming in.

Timing routes are easy money for a young QB. We need to throw more of them. That hitch route was a perfect example

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT