ADVERTISEMENT

Carolina vs Mercer GAMETHREAD

Howell to Simmons - TD pass #32

35-0 Tar Heel

Play Amendola and other 2nd and 3rd teamers

Mack said earlier this week that he likes to start the second half with the starters in the game so that the team doesn't think the game is over already. So we shall see.

Only 8 away from Jamies Winstons 40 as a freshman, which is the NCAA record. 4-5 against state and then another 4-5 against a big 12 defense in a bowl game sounds great to me :)

Angell just said Sam now has the NCAA record for a true freshman, Winston was a RS freshman.

Ah I was wondering why different outlets were posting different things. Some were saying Howell already broke it and others were saying he was 2nd behind Winston. Thanks for the clarification.

Carter is definitely too quick for Mercer.

42-0 Tar Heels

Play everybody now. Tua got hurt late in the 2nd quarter.

can anyone access the state boards?

curious what the mood is over there.

Not on here. But I go to pack pride free board for amusement sometimes. It’s hysterical over there. They are worried we will pound them similarly to Mercer. And they say our guys are cheap and will try to injure their guys and that we always throw punches. After the incredibly late cheap shots on Renner and Marquise I’m not sure what they are seeing. But hey MooU fans gonna MooU. Oh and edited to add, they are all hoping for Doeren to get canned.

Lawler with the sack, I think that's six 3 and outs today. Lots of sub in on that series. Freshman Henderson in at RB, rips off a 35 yarder. Amendola in at QB.

don’t you guys feel better about this 49-0 rather than fedora’s 49-0?

just a different feeling...like a workman type, professional way to beat someone down.

Reactions: uncboy10
ADVERTISEMENT